A specialist diet specifically developed to promote championship form in Koi Hikari Hi Growth Large Pellets offer a powerful supplementary diet helping koi gain weight and girth rapidly, while avoiding fat deposit buildup inside the body cavity.
A unique balanced formulation of high-grade proteins, vitamins and minerals, Hikari Hi Growth Large Pellets have been developed for short term feeding supporting immune system health while offering a taste most Koi readily enjoy. It comes in a special foil-coated package to maintain freshness and reduce oxidation, containing a balanced blend of high quality ingredients to support desirable form and good health.
An ideal summertime diet Hikari Hi Growth allows you to hjave that championship size Koi you’ve always dreamed of, offering a tasty jumbo nugget that floats allowing you to more readily monitor and adjust the amount of food you are feeding to avoid over-feeding, with a recipe that will not dissolve or cloud your water. Feed when the water temperature is 20C or above.
- A powerful supplementary diet for Koi
- Promotes championship form in all Koi helping them gain weight and girth without fat deposit build up inside the body cavity
- Recommended for feeding when water temperatures are 20C or above, for all Koi to rapidly increase weight and girth as desired
- Supports immune system health
- Highly palatable, offering a tasty blend of ingredients most koi readily enjoy
- Uniquely balanced formulation to promote good health
- Made with high-quality proteins, vitamins and minerals developed for short-term feeding
- Large floating pellet suitable for most large koi
- Ideal for all Koi where rapidly increased weight and girth are desirable
- Will not dissolve or cloud water
- Highly digestible formulation
Feeding Guide: Feed up to four times daily, but no more than your fish will consume within five minutes. Care should be taken to avoid over-feeding, and always remove any uneaten food after the feeding period.
Composition: TBC. Technical Analysis: Crude Protein 32%, Crude Fat 7%, Crude Fibre 3%, Ash 14%, Phosphorus 1%, Moisture 10%.
Safety Note: Always read safety instructions and directions for use on packaging before use. While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct food products may be reformulated so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label prior to use.
To find out more about Hikari and their range of products click here!