A high quality balanced formulated designed for daily use, Hikari Staple Large Pellets provide superior nutrition for all Koi and goldfish helping them achieve healthy, strong and consistent growth rates.
A nutritionally complete blend of premium quality ingredients Hikari Staple Large Pellets are carefully developed with essential nutrition offering superior growth and health improving characteristics. A lab formulated staple diet for all Koi and other pond fish in warmer water temperatures it contains uniquely balanced ingredients supporting rapid growth, proper form and efficient utilisation of nutrients.
A floating diet that has a unique design to prevent water quality issues Hikari Staple Large Pellets do not dissolve or cloud your water. They contain necessary ingredients including vitamins such as stabilised Vitamin C to support immune system health helping your Koi and goldfish live a long, healthy, thriving life, with a highly palatable formulation that appeases Koi and other pond fish.
- A complete and balanced daily diet for all Koi and goldfish
- Suitable for daily use to support rapid growth, proper form and efficient utilisation of nutrients
- With essential vitamins and amino acids to keep your fish healthy and full of energy, supporting immune system health
- With a uniquely balanced nutrient mix
- Scientifically formulated as a staple diet for pond fish
- Suitable for fish in warmer water temperatures from 11C
- Large floating pellets suited to large species of Koi and pond fish, with a pellet size between 8.0-9.0mm
- Will not dissolve or cloud water
Feeding Guide: Regularly monitor your water temperature and adjust the amount and frequency of your feedings based on the temperature, water condition, number and size of fish and their activity level. Avoid over-feeding and always remove any uneaten food remaining after the feeding period.
- For 18-30°C (64-86°F) – Feed 2 to 4 times per day the amount your fish will completely consume within 5 minutes.
- For 11-18°C (52-64°F) – Feed no more than twice daily the amount your fish will completely consume within 5 minutes. For best results try to feed during the warmer part of the day.
- Below 11°C (52°F) – We suggest using Hikari® Wheat-Germ Formula, specially designed for lower temperature digestibility.
Composition: TBC. Technical Analysis: Crude Protein 34%, Crude Fat 3%, Crude Fibre 5%, Moisture 10%, Ash 13%, Phosphorus 1.0%.
Safety Note: Always read safety instructions and directions for use on packaging before use. While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct food products may be reformulated so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label prior to use.
To find out more about Hikari and their range of products click here!