An easily assimilated diet promoting improved health, growth and fertility Hikari Wheat Germ Formula is an excellent choice when superior digestibility is desirable or metabolism is slowly, suitable for all types of fish including Koi normally kept in a pond environment.,
A highly digestible super premium daily diet for Koi and other pond fish in cooler water temperatures Hikari Wheat Germ Formula is made with the highest quality ingredients including the inner most portion of the wheat germ kernel to provide higher levels of nutrients. With added vitamins and minerals it offers a superb nutrient package that Koi can readily utilise to help support immune system health.
A complete and balanced diet ideal for feeding during the cooler months when temperatures drop Hikari Wheat Germ Formula promotes good health for all Koi and larger goldfish. Ideal for feeding when rapid digestion is required it is easily digestible, with a high wheat germ content and naturally high levels of Vitamin E and Linolenic Acid offering improved digestion. It also contains a super source of natural protein supporting growth.
Designed for feeding when water temperatures are around 5C or above Hikari Wheat Germ Formula is a small pellet formulation that can be fed all year round. The rounded pellets are perfect for the feeding style of Koi and Goldfish, with a soft but firm texture that doesn’t dissolve or cloud water during feeding ensuring clean and clear waters are maintained. They’re also a floating pellet allowing for the user to easily assess and adjust the amount they are feeding to help avoid over-feeding.
- A complete and balanced easily digestible daily diet for Koi and goldfish
- A super premium staple diet ideal for feeding during colder temperatures
- Can be fed year round
- Promotes good health and is ideal for feeding when rapid digestion is required
- With a high wheat germ content using the inner most portion of the wheat germ kernel for high levels of natural nutrients
- With added vitamins and minerals including Vitamin E and Linolenic Acid supporting improved digestion
- Promotes immune system health
- A small floating pellet formulation
- Does not dissolve or cloud the water
- Available in two sizes:
Feeding Guide: Regularly monitor your water temperature and adjust the amount and frequency of your feedings based on the temperature, water condition, number and size of fish and their activity level. Avoid over-feeding and always remove any uneaten food remaining after the feeding period.
- For 18-30°C (64-86°F) – Feed 2 to 4 times per day the amount your fish will completely consume within 5 minutes.
- For 5-18°C (41-64°F) – Feed no more than twice daily the amount your fish will completely consume within 5 minutes. For best results try to feed during the warmer part of the day.
- Below 5°C (41°F) – Do not feed your fish.
Composition: TBC. Technical Analysis: Crude Protein 32%, Crude Fat 4%, Crude Fibre 4%, Moisture 10%, Ash 12%, Phosphorus 0.7%.
Safety Note: Always read safety instructions and directions for use on packaging before use. While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct food products may be reformulated so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label prior to use.
To find out more about Hikari and their range of products click here!