Providing a delicious variety of complete and balanced premium wet foods for adult dogs HiLife Natural Country Collection Terrines provides wholesome, 100% natural nutrition for all adult dogs, with three grain free formulations ideal even for those suffering with sensitive digestion or intolerances to grains.
Developed to ensure the health and vitality of your dog HiLife Natural Country Collection Terrines is carefully prepared and contains only 100% natural, honest and limited ingredients to support good health and optimal condition. This includes:
- Real meat to provide essential amino acids for growth and cell renewal, supporting strong, lean muscles
- Potatoes or sweet potatoes providing quality carbohydrates for energy
- Vegetables (broccoli, carrots or peas) rich in natural vitamins and minerals to support overall health and vitality
- Chicory to help maintain a healthy gut flora and promote healthy digestion
- Yucca to try and help control stool odours
- Rapeseed oil for healthy skin and glossy coat condition
A delicious daily dinner packed with 100% natural, beneficial ingredients including 60% real chicken breast meat HiLife Natural Country Collection Terrines helps care for all aspects of your dogs health ensuring they thrive throughout their live living every day to the max. Carefully prepared with only natural ingredients it is completely free from all artificial nasties, fillers, GMO ingredients, added sugars and salts and common allergens including soya, dairy, wheat, egg and rice making it suitable for all dogs, including those that suffer with sensitivities or intolerances to certain food groups. Feed alone or alongside a crunchy complete kibble for added variety, tasty and texture.
- Provides complete and balanced nutrition for all adult dogs
- A grain free, limited-ingredient recipe packed with wholesome goodness
- Made with 100% natural ingredients including 60% real meat
- Tender and succulent meaty pieces with tasty potatoes/sweet potatoes and vegetables
- With added key beneficial ingredients to support good health and vitality:
- Chicory, helping to maintain a healthy gut flora
- Yucca to control stool odours
- Rapeseed oil for a natural source of Omega fatty acids supporting good skin and coat condition
- Vitamins and Minerals supporting health and vitality
- Free from fillers and GMO’s
- No soya, dairy, egg, beef, grains or gluten
- Slow cooked for a tender, tasty blend of ingredients
- A premium pet food completely free from nasty additives
- No added sugars or salts
- Ideal for feeding alone or combined with a crunchy kibble biscuit
- Three recipes per case:
- Duck Terrine with Potato and Peas
- Chicken Terrine with Sweet Potato and Broccoli
- Turkey Terrine with Potato and Carrots
- Single serve 395g tins
Feeding Guide: Feed according to the age, size and level of activity of your dog. Use the table as a guide to daily feeding requirements. If fed as part of a mixed diet avoid over-feeding by monitoring the total food intake.
- Toy Breeds <5kg: Up to 1 can per day
- Small Breeds 5-12kg: 1-1.5 cans per day
- Medium Breeds 12-25kg: 1.5-2.5 cans per day
- Large Breeds 25-45kg: 2.5-4 cans per day
Composition: Turkey Terrine: Turkey 60%, Potato (20% from dried potato), Carrot (10% from dried carrot), Chicory Root 0.03%, Rapeseed Oil 0.5%, Yucca 0.03%, Rosemary 0.03%, Minerals. Chicken Terrine: Chicken 60%, Sweet Potato (20% from dried sweet potato), Broccoli (10% from dried broccoli), Chicory Root 0.03%, Rapeseed Oil 0.5%, Yucca 0.03%, Rosemary 0.03%, Minerals. Duck Terrine: Duck 60%, Potato (20% from dried potato), Peas (10% from dried peas), Chicory Root 0.03%, Rapeseed Oil 0.5%, Yucca 0.03%, Rosemary 0.03%, Minerals. Additives: Nutritional Additives per kg: Vitamin A 2250iu, Vitamin D3 328iu, Vitamin E 26mg, Iron 12.5mg, Zinc 24mg, Copper 2.5mg, Iodine 0.45mg, Selenium 0.04mg, Manganese 2mg. Analytical Constituents: Protein 20%, Fat Content 4.5%, Crude Fibres 0.1%, Crude Ash 1%, Moisture 83%.
Safety Note: Always read safety instructions and directions for use on packaging before use. Ensure fresh drinking water is available at all times. Recommended daily servings are a guide only, and the amount you should feed is dependent on age, breed and level of activity. While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products may be reformulated so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may chance. You should always read the product label prior to use.
To find out more about HiLife and their range of products click here!