Perfect for stuffing, or simply for chewing, our Hollings Buffalo Horn is 100% natural and great for occupying your dog while keeping teeth clean and healthy.
Sourced from only trusted suppliers to ensure the finest quality, Hollings Buffalo Horn is a grain free, 100% natural product, offering irresistible natural scent dogs love. Natural bones, horns, ribs and other similar natural products are also proven to be one of the best methods of cleaning a dogs teeth as they naturally help to scrape away plaque and tartar through the natural chewing process, benefitting their oral hygiene to help keep teeth and gums clean and healthy. They also can help prevent destructive behaviour and boredom thanks to their naturally appealing scent, taste and abrasive texture, and provides a rich source of calcium to promote strong teeth and bones enhancing your dog’s physical health.
- A delicious, healthy and 100% natural treat for dogs
- Made with a natural buffalo horn, rich in natural nutrients for optimal canine health
- Contains only 100% natural ingredients, quality assured, additive free and salmonella tested and every time
- Healthy and tasty, ideal as a longer lasting treat or reward for any dog
- Made with the highest quality natural and select ingredients to a premium standard
- High in protein and packed with natural nutrition
- Low in fat, ideal for daily snacking
- Great for aggressive chewers
- No other ingredients added, ensuring a limited-ingredient treat all dogs can enjoy
- Encourages natural chewing instincts to promote strong jaws and healthy teeth and gums
- Promotes improved dental hygiene, benefitting your dog’s teeth and gum health
- Super long lasting as they wear down slowly with the grinding action on the dog’s teeth
- No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives
- No added sugars or salts
- 1 horn per pack*
- Ideally sized for small to medium breed dogs
*Note: As these are a natural product size and shape will vary from horn to horn, and are selected at random.
Feeding Guide: Feed as a treat or reward to your dog. Adjust food intake accordingly to avoid over-feeding. It is recommended this treat is fed in a stain-resistant area, and consumption should always be supervised. Always ensure there is a bowl of fresh, clean water available when feeding. Please note, as this is a natural product size and shape may vary slightly from the image shown. As this is a natural chew product it could splinter so please ensure you supervise your dog at all times. Not suitable for puppies, dogs with bad teeth or elderly dogs.
Analytical Constituents: Protein 91.4%, Crude Fibre 0.2%, Oils and Fats 1.6%, Crude Ash 1.7%.
Always read safety instructions, leaflets and/or packaging before use. While every care is taken to ensure product images, nutritional information and stated features are correct, these may vary slightly depending on manufacturer changes. Should you have any concerns regarding use or effectiveness of this product, please contact the manufacturer directly. Always ensure access to clean, fresh water for your pet and discard any damaged or defective items to keep your pet safe and healthy.