A delicious, natural selection of bite-sized 100% real meat treats, Hollings Natural Training Treats are available in either Beef, Duck, Chicken or Venison, ideal for all dogs, of all sizes, including those with allergies!
Perfectly sized for all mouths, Hollings Natural Training Treats contain nothing more than real 100% natural meat, and are grain and gluten-free. They are easily digestible, contain ZERO nasties, and are a fantastic high-reward choice for your dog during training, walks, rewards or just because! Simply air dried, all the goodness is naturally locked in, providing the best possible nutrition for your dog with every bite, including a rich source of protein, vitamin B, zinc, iron, amino acids and more, with a low in fat formula that comes in a handy resealable pack to keep treats at their very best.
- Delicious, natural training treats
- Made with 100% real meat for an intensely meaty, high-value reward
- Provides a rich source of key vitamins, minerals, amino acids and animal protein
- 100% gluten free and easily digestible
- Gently air dried to lock in all the natural flavour, scent, texture and nutrition
- Suitable for adult dogs of all sizes
- No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives, added salts or sugars
- Resealable pouch to retain freshness, flavour and nutrition
- Choose from:
- Venison Training Treats – Made with 100% Venison meat
- Duck Training Treats – Made with 100% Duck meat
- Chicken Training Treats – Made with 100% Chicken meat
- Beef Training Treats – Made with 100% Beef meat
Always read safety instructions, leaflets and/or packaging before use. While every care is taken to ensure product images, nutritional information and stated features are correct, these may vary slightly depending on manufacturer changes. Should you have any concerns regarding use or effectiveness of this product, please contact the manufacturer directly. Always ensure access to clean, fresh water for your pet and discard any damaged or defective items to keep your pet safe and healthy.
There are no reviews yet.