A 100% vegan, unscented, fast-absorbing and natural formulation for dogs Hownd HEMP BY HOWND Skin, Nose and Paw Balm has been carefully developed to protect your pooch’s snout, nose, outer ears and any exposed skin from UVA and UVB rays, featuring added SPF protection.
Designed to protect, soothe and moisturise exposed and sensitive areas of skin the Hownd HEMP BY HOWND Skin, Nose and Paw Balm is perfect for daily use whether its before winter walkies or to provide additional sun protection in hot, summer weather. Simply slick some on to your dog’s soft pads, nose, snout, ears or other areas of the body or face to provide a barrier against the potentially harmful effects of seasonal weather. For posh pooches it’s also perfect for paw massages and pawdicures!
Created using only natural botanical ingredients that are 100% vegan, Cruelty-Free certified and ethical Hownd HEMP BY HOWND Skin Nose and Paw Balm works wonders to dry, itchy or chapped skin throughout the year. It contains an array of beneficial, carefully selected ingredients to ensure effective and reliable results, with added SPF protection against UVA and UVB rays. It’s a great addition for dogs with allergies, effectively protecting, soothing and moisturising minor skin conditions whilst promoting healing thanks to its natural formulation.
- Organic Hemp Seed Oil – Provides a rich, natural source of Omega 3 and Omega 6 essential fatty acids vital for the optimal health of the skin helping to improve the condition of the skin and fur
- Calendula – Offering natural skin-healing and anti-inflammatory properties, useful in soothing sores or treating inflamed and itchy skin
- Sweet Almond Oil – A natural moisturiser that can help rejuvenate, revitalise and soothe, rich in protein, vitamins and minerals
- Shea butter – A 100% natural ingredient that effectively softens and moisturises dry, cracked skin
- Vitamin E – A direct nutrient to the skin and fur preventing skin dryness, dandruff and rashes. It also has a high anti-inflammatory potential as it soothes the skin and restores health and luster of a dog’s coat
- SPF – Protecting your dog’s skin and coat from potentially harmful UVA and UVB rays
- Candelilla Wax (a vegan alternative to Beeswax) – A fantastic paw soother for dogs with dried and cracked paws thanks to its high ester, fatty acid and moisture retaining properties
As with all Hownd products the Hownd HEMP BY HOWND Skin Nose and Paw Balm is certified by Cruelty Free International and endorsed by the Nature Watch Foundation and The Ethical Company Organisation. Use daily, or as and when required to ensure your playful pup remains happy and healthy no matter what weather conditions come our way.
- A fast absorbing, 100% natural unscented vegan paw balm
- A magic wonder balm that soothes, protects and moisturises all year round
- Suitable for all coat and skin types, for all breeds of dog
- A completely natural protecting treatment
- Easy to apply, ideal for regular or daily use or as and when required
- Protects soft pads from ice and salted pavements during winter
- Protects the snout, outer ears and other sensitive areas of the skin from UVA and UVB rays thanks to added SPF protection
- Contains only all-natural ingredients, as noted above
- With Organic Hemp Seed Oil, one of the world’s richest known sources of Omega 3 and Omega 6 fatty acids that are vital for the optimal health of the skin
- Ideal for soothing sores or treating inflamed and itchy areas of the skin
- Cruelty-Free and Organic certified
- Suitable for all dogs over 12 weeks of age
Instructions for Use: Apply a small amount to the effected area as and when required.
Safety Note: Always read safety instructions, leaflets and packaging before use. Ensure fresh drinking water is available at all times. Should you have any concerns regarding your pet’s health, please consult a veterinary surgeon immediately.
To find out more about Hownd and their products click here!