A fun, festive, super-soft and snuggly corduroy sqooshie joining the HuggleHounds SQOOSHIE range, the HuggleHounds Corduroy Bear Sqooshie is perfect for big dogs that love a good cuddle!
Seasonably sassy, in tempting corduroy and plush fabrics that screaaaaaaammm for a snuggle, the HuggleHounds Corduroy Bear Sqooshie has an adorable, charming and instantly inviting design, with a unique “bone” shape that fits perfectly inside your pup’s mouth. A machine washable toy for long lasting use, it features Tuffut Technology for an extra durable design that encourages and ignites your dog’s natural instincts, for bouts of healthy activity every single day. Perfect for snuggling and hours of festive fun, it’s sure to make your dog’s (holi)day – a classic in the making!
- Limited Edition holiday design from HuggleHounds!
- Soft, durable, corduroy and plush fabrics, offering a comforting feel that screams snuggle!
- With a soft, plush, super-snuggly design, sure to become your dog’s best furiend!
- A fun, seasonal sqooshie, with a unique “bone” shape that fits perfectly inside the mouth for comfortable carrying and soothing soft play
- With exclusive and innovative Tuffut Technology, offering double-layer lining for extra strength and durability
- Provides hours of healthy activity, as well as super snuggle sessions!
- Provides essential mental and physical stimulation
- Encourages active play perfect for festive fun, promoting healthy exercise for all breeds
- Provides tons of huggable, playful fun, encouraging essential exercise for a happy, healthy dog
- Machine washable for lasting use
- Size LARGE approximately 13-15″
Always read safety instructions, leaflets and/or packaging before use. While every care is taken to ensure product images, nutritional information and stated features are correct, these may vary slightly depending on manufacturer changes. Should you have any concerns regarding use or effectiveness of this product, please contact the manufacturer directly. Always ensure access to clean, fresh water for your pet and discard any damaged or defective items to keep your pet safe and healthy.
There are no reviews yet.