Designed to keep your dog warm even in the most challenging conditions the Hurtta Outdoors Extreme Warmer is an essential solution for unfavourable and potentially hazardous weather conditions helping to support the health and wellbeing of your dog with any outdoor adventure.
A carefully developed super premium winter jacket for all dogs the Hurtta Outdoors Extreme Warmer has been designed to offer protection to your dog’s key muscle groups, with advanced muscle-warming properties ideal for those engaging in active sports for warming up and maintaining their wellbeing before and after performance. Featuring Hurtta’s unique Houndtex® breathable and waterproof shell fabric it has been designed with fully tapered seams offering improved waterproof properties protecting your dog from a variety of challenging weather conditions, with their innovative and unique aluminium foil patterning print on the inside of the jacket effectively reflecting your dog’s own body heat thus stimulating blood circulation and warming your dog efficiently. This gives the jacket significant extra warmth, very much welcomed in freezing cold temperatures.
A soft and comfortable jacket perfect for a variety of canine activities including daily walks and more intense adventures such as hiking the Hurtta Outdoors Extreme Warmer ensures a correct fit for your dog’s specific body shape, designed with an adjustable neck, waist and back length. This helps to prevent movement of the coat even with more intense activities keeping your dog protected, warm and comfortable at all times, with a convenient harness loop hole for easy leash connection to your dog’s standard walking or travel harness that can be fitted underneath.
An ideal solution for keeping your dog warm in all challenging weather conditions the Hurtta Outdoors Extreme Warmer has been developed with a multitude of features, ensuring it meets the varying needs of active dogs and owners. Easy to fit and with various adjustment points it allows for quick and convenient fitting to ensure the coat is snug and comfortable on your dog, with an additional protective high tricot hood that effectively warms your dog’s neck and can be lifted to protect the ears. It also features efficient, highly visible 3M reflectors for improved safety and visibility in low light conditions allowing for extreme or basic winter outdoor activities without fear that your dog will get too cold.
- A highly developed extreme winter coat for dogs
- An innovative design offering an ideal solution for keeping your dog warm in even the most challenging conditions
- Made with premium quality fabrics to ensure a highly durable design and lasting, efficient use
- With Houndtex® weatherproof and breathable shell fabric
- With Hurtta’s unique aluminium foil patterning print providing significant extra warmth
- With fully tapered seams increasing waterproof property
- Designed with a high tricot hood to keep your dogs neck warm, and can be lifted to protect the ears
- Harness loop hole allows you to fit a walking or travel harness underneath the coat and connect with ease
- Designed to stay in place with various adjustment points, even with the most active outdoor activities
- Easily adjustable along the back length, neck and waist ensuring a correct fit for your dog’s specific shape
- Highly visible, efficient 3M reflectors in the collar and rear hem improving visibility in low light conditions
- Highly durable for long lasting, reliable use
- Undergoes an extensive design process to ensure premium quality and versatility with breeds
- Made in Finland
- Available in a variety of sizes, developed to be suitable for all breeds and ages
Find your Size
The video below shows you how quick and easy it is to measure your dog. View the corresponding measurement chart in Images to find the right size for your dog.
The back length should be measured from the withers (not the collar) to the base of the tail, while the dog is standing in normal position.
The neckline measurement should be taken at the base of the neck, this being the widest point of the neck. The neckline of an overall can be larger than the circumference of the dog’s neck, as it can be adjusted to fit a smaller neck.
The chest measurement should be taken at the widest point of the chest, from behind the front legs. To ensure sufficient freedom of movement the chest of an overall should be wider than the dog’s chest.
Note: All pets are unique in size and shape so please measure your pet before purchasing to ensure the correct size. Measurements will provide the exact sizing required for YOUR dog.
Always read safety instructions, leaflets and/or packaging before use. While every care is taken to ensure product images, nutritional information and stated features are correct, these may vary slightly depending on manufacturer changes. Should you have any concerns regarding use or effectiveness of this product, please contact the manufacturer directly. Always ensure access to clean, fresh water for your pet and discard any damaged or defective items to keep your pet safe and healthy.