An advanced, breakthrough first aid formulation ensuring the best results Interpet Anti White Spot + cures white spot disease, eradicating the free-swimming Whiter Spot parasites from your aquarium.
White spot is a horrible condition with an eventual 100% mortality rate on untreated aquariums. The white spot you see on your fish is a cyst containing the white spot parasite. Once the adult parasite leaves your fish’s skin it swims freely and reproduces, ready to create more parasites to attach to other fish in your aquarium. A helping hand for white spot parasites Interpet Anti White Spot + successfully kills the parasite during the free-swimming stage of the white spot life cycle. The product remains active for several days, to ensure the free-swimming parasites are destroyed as they emerge. It can also help removing other invisible parasites from your aquarium. Follow instructions carefully for the best result and the healthiest fish.
- An advanced, market leading breakthrough first-aid formula
- Eradicates the free-swimming white spot parasites
- Promotes a healthier aquarium and happier, healthier fish
- Cures white spot disease effectively, with an easy to use all in one treatment
- Can also help to eradicate other invisible parasites from your aquarium
- Suitable for all fish excluding scaleless fish and invertebrates
- Easy to use liquid first aid water treatment
- 100ml treats 500L aquarium water
Dosage: 1ml per 10 Litres
Helpful Video: How to Measure Interpet First Aid Treatments
Always read safety instructions, leaflets and/or packaging before use. While every care is taken to ensure product images, nutritional information and stated features are correct, these may vary slightly depending on manufacturer changes. Should you have any concerns regarding use or effectiveness of this product, please contact the manufacturer directly. Always ensure access to clean, fresh water for your pet and discard any damaged or defective items to keep your pet safe and healthy.