Delicious, natural, cod skin slices for your dog, our Natural Cod Skin features only 100% natural skin, responsibly sourced within the EU.
The perfect chewy, fishy snack for your dog that helps to keep teeth and bodies healthy, our Natural Cod Skin contains no grains, gluten or nasties. It is easily digestible, providing a deliciously chewy treat made with high quality fish protein, ideal for dogs with allergies or sensitive tummies. It provides a great natural source of Omega 3 fatty acids, naturally supporting healthy skin and coat condition, joint mobility, brain and eye function, and so much more, whilst satisfying natural chewing instincts and providing an irresistible chewy treat dogs love.
- A delicious, natural selection of cod skin flatties
- Made with nothing more than responsibly sourced, EU cod skin
- No grains, fillers or nasties
- Easily digestible and a great option for fish-loving dogs
- Irresistibly chewy, keeping teeth clean and jaws strong
- Promotes positive chewing behaviour and a longer lasting snack
- Simply air dried to preserve all the natural nutrients within, with nothing artificial added
- Provides a great source of protein and healthy Omega fatty acids, supporting healthy skin and coat condition, healthy joints and mobility and overall good condition and health
- Fully digestible, hypoallergenic and grain and gluten free, ideal for dogs with delicate digestion
- Suitable for any canine diet, including raw and home-prepared
- Sold per 100g, bagged in recyclable brown paper bags (loose weight as part of our Deli Range!)
Composition: 100% cod skin. Analytical Constituents: See product label.
Always read safety instructions, leaflets and/or packaging before use. While every care is taken to ensure product images, nutritional information and stated features are correct, these may vary slightly depending on manufacturer changes. Should you have any concerns regarding use or effectiveness of this product, please contact the manufacturer directly. Always ensure access to clean, fresh water for your pet and discard any damaged or defective items to keep your pet safe and healthy.
There are no reviews yet.