Carefully developed to provide effective insecticidal treatment against fleas, mites and lice, Johnsons Insecticidal Shampoo has been specially designed for small pets, offering a mild and non-irritant shampoo formulation suited to all small pets, including rabbits and guinea pigs.
A gentle yet effective and reliable flea-killing formula, Johnsons Insecticidal Shampoo for Small animals contains natural, bio-degradable Pyrethrins, known for it’s natural insect-killing properties. An easy to use shampoo treatment, it effectively kills mites, lice and fleas on pet rabbits, guinea pigs, ferrets and more, suitable for all small pets over 12 weeks of age. It is also suitable for smaller animals, including rats, hamsters and more, although it is recommended you treat with great care.
- A fast and effective flea killing shampoo treatment for small animals
- Suitable for rabbits, guinea pigs and ferrets, as well as smaller animals (treat with care!)
- Easy to use, simply applying to a wet coat before massaging and rinsing
- Contains natural, biodegradable pyrethrins for reliable results
- Effective against mites, lice and fleas
- Mild and non-irritant formula
- An ideal addition to a complete flea killing regime
- Suitable for small animals over 12 weeks of age
Directions for Use: Mix shampoo into 150ml of lukewarm water, according to the size of your animal. Rabbits 20ml, Guinea Pigs 10ml, Small Rodents 5ml. Wet coat with warm water, and apply mixture. Massage gently into the coat, using finger-tips around the head. Avoid eyes, ears, mouth and other sensitive areas. Rinse well with clean, warm water and towel dry, especially with long coated breeds. For an ideal finish, brush or groom following drying.
Safety Note: Always read safety instructions, leaflets and packaging before use. Contains Active Ingredients. Flea products should be used as part of a complete flea control programme requiring treatment to both the pet and home for effective results and complete flea control.