An irresistibly meaty, 100% pure meat pate for dogs, JR Pure Rabbit Pate contains nothing more than 100% natural, human-grade rabbit, and that’s it!
A naturally healthy and totally irresistible feed for dogs, made from only 100% fresh meat (and no offal), JR Pure Rabbit Pate contains ZERO additives, fillers, artificial nasties, preservatives, grains or gluten, ensuring on the finest quality nutrition for your dog. An ideal complete or treat food for all dogs, regardless of size, breed and ability, this delicious pate is made from a single protein source to help prevent irritation or sensitivity following consumption, with a naturally healthy formulation simply featuring 100% real meat. It’s unique, firm “pate-like” texture makes it firm enough to provide versatile uses, great for filling KONG’s and other interactive treat/reward toys to keep your dog entertained for hours, feeding as a healthy food topper and high-reward treat, or feeding as a healthy, complete food to deliver high value nutrition quality every day.
The perfect addition to a healthy and balanced diet, delivering beneficial nutrients with every bite, JR Pure Rabbit Pate comes in easy feed, single-serve 80gm tubes, retaining all that natural goodness, nutrition and flavour within. Easy to digest, they contain nothing more than 100% pure, fresh meat, the same as that used for JR’s irresistible pure sticks and training treats, ensuring a high protein, low fat, grain and gluten free treat packed with beneficial vitamins, minerals and amino acids. Suitable for all dogs, including those on raw-fed diets thanks to their natural, pure formulation, JR Pure Rabbit Pate helps to promote optimum condition, maintaining and/or improving the nutrition and wellbeing of your dog when fed alongside a healthy and balanced diet.
- A delicious, nutrition, 100% natural, fresh meat food/snack for dogs
- Made with nothing more than 100% fresh meat, with a single protein source in every tube
- Uses only premium, responsibly sourced fresh cuts of human-grade rabbit, with ZERO offal, derivatives or meat meals
- Made with 100% pure rabbit meat, providing an intense meaty flavour dogs love
- Unique, firm pate-like texture makes it ideal for stuffing KONG’s/toys, as well as cubing, slicing and more
- Perfect for using as a topper for both kibble or raw fed diets
- Great as a training aid, suitable for dogs of all sizes and breeds
- Made from the same human-grade meat as irresistible pure sticks and training treats from JR Pet Products
- Easy to digest, great for dogs with sensitive tummies
- Grain and gluten free, ideal for dogs with allergies or sensitivities
- Naturally low in fat, and high in protein, supporting optimum condition
- Rich in natural nutrients, including important amino acids, anti-oxidants and omega fatty acids to support healthy skin and coat, bone health, and overall good health
- With Organic vitamins, provided by organic fruits, vegetables and botanicals
- ZERO additives, preservatives, artificial nasties and unnecessary fillers
- Great for all dogs, including those on raw-fed or kibble-fed diets
- A great addition to a healthy and balanced diet
- Helps to keep your dog fit, healthy and happy
- Perfect for treating, as a high-value reward for training, a complete food or just because!
- Single serve, easy-feed 80gm tubes
- Available in two purchase sizes:
- Single – 1x 80gm rabbit Pate
- Bundle of 5 – 5x 80gm rabbit Pate
100% Pure rabbit, Vitamin A 4400iu/kgr, Vitamin D 300iu/kgr, Vitamin E 48mgr/Kgr
Crude Protein %, Oils and Fats %, Moisture %, Ash %, Crude Fibre %.
Safety Note: It is the responsibility of the pet owner to assess suitability of any treat or toy. Always supervise your pet with chews and treats. Dispose of any smaller pieces that come loose to prevent the risk of choking. Always read safety instructions on the packaging before use. Ensure fresh, clean water is available at all times. This pack may include a deodoriser sachet which must be discarded and not fed to your dog. While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products may be reformulated so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may chance. You should always read the product label prior to use.