An action-packed, sturdy toy for your dog, the KONG Wobbler is mentally stimulating, dispensing treats as it is nudged and pawed by your pup!
With a special design that keeps the toy upright until nudged by your dog’s paw or nose, the KONG Wobbler is perfect for filling with tasty treats or kibble, providing an entertaining wobble that sparks your dog’s curiousity, and engaging over time. Action-packed, it allows your dog to work for their food, encouraging essential exercise while engaging natural instincts. It is also dishwasher safe for a convenient, hygienic, healthy toy, unscrewing easily for filling and emptying.
- An action-packed food dispensing toy for all breeds
- Provides essential mental stimulation, while engaging your dog in healthy activity
- Provides an entertaining wobble when nudged by your dog’s paw or nose
- With a unique design that stays upright until knocked
- Allows your dog to work for their food or treats, engaging them in natural instincts
- Made with premium quality materials for a dishwasher safe and long-lasting design
- Promotes the health and happiness of all dogs
- Keeps your dog occupied, engaged and mentally challenged
- Promotes healthy activity for both the mind and body!
- Satisfies your dog’s natural instincts to hunt, chew, play and forage
- A great alternative to a dog bowl for mealtimes, encouraging healthy exercise and extending mealtimes effectively
- With the classic KONG toy shape providing unpredictable movement
- With an easy-fill design – simply unscrew to fill
- Dishwasher safe for convenience
- Made in the USA
- Available in two sizes:
- Small – 15cm x 11cm., for dogs up to 12kg
- Large – 19cm x 13.5cm, for dogs 12kg and above
Always read safety instructions, leaflets and/or packaging before use. While every care is taken to ensure product images, nutritional information and stated features are correct, these may vary slightly depending on manufacturer changes. Should you have any concerns regarding use or effectiveness of this product, please contact the manufacturer directly. Always ensure access to clean, fresh water for your pet and discard any damaged or defective items to keep your pet safe and healthy.