A fresh and innovative new approach to keeping household pets amused and entertained while you are away LickiMat Playdate Treat Mat has been designed to prevent boredom, anxiety, loneliness and potential destructive behaviour caused by these emotional states, with a square pocket design perfect for trapping chunky treats like mushy meat or fish.
Enriching your pet’s environment is essential for their health and wellbeing. Dogs and cats love to lick and engage with food, with increasing licking encouraging the release of endorphins which relaxes and satisfies your pet. A simple yet innovative range of effective boredom busting solutions the LickiMat collection is perfect for spreading with your pet\s favourite treat or food encouraging them to merrily lick away. This keeps them satisfied, occupied and engaged in healthy and stimulating activity to improve their wellbeing and ensure a rewarding and beneficial challenge they’ll keep coming back to for more. It’s also great as a slow feeder for pets helping to prevent bloat reduce eating speed effectively.
Designed to keep your dog or puppy relaxed and engaged with a delicious and rewarding game, the LickiMat Playdate Treat Mat is perfectly sized for all small to medium breed dogs and puppies, available in two modern, vibrant colours (orange or green, selected at random). A tasty boredom buster for dogs you can create a tasty, fun game that encourages your pet to seek out every delicious morsel with their tongue, as well as use it as a slow feeder to slow down eating and improve digestion. It’s a medical-free way to promote calm behaviour in your pet while they are home alone or during stressful times like storms, helping to keep them occupied and entertained, whilst the repetitive licking action soothes your pet releasing a calming hormone into the body. Licking also enhances the sense of taste allowing your pet to enjoy just a small amount of food, and stimulates saliva production helping to clean the tongue, teeth and gums and aid digestion whilst providing a tasty treat they’ll love.
Top Tip: Freeze treats in summer for refreshing and hydrating longer-lasting entertainment!
An extremely feature-rich yet simple design the LickiMat Playdate Treat Mat provides lots of fun pet interaction for dogs. With its unique square pocket design it is perfect for trapping chunky treats like mushy meat or fish, with a durable design made from premium quality non-toxic food grade TPR for lasting, hygiene and pet-safe use. Suitable for all small to medium breed dogs and well as puppies it is also freezer safe with a convenient hand wash design to maintain a hygienic feeding platform for your pet. Recommended by vets and animal behaviourists worldwide the LickiMat Playdate provides an array of health benefits to your dog not only helping to keep them mentally stimulated and encourage healthy activity but also helping to improve their general health and wellbeing promoting fresh breath, aiding digestion, improving dental health and hygiene, slowing down eating, aiding anxiety and helping to improve feelings of stress, anxiety or loneliness.
Note: Supervise your pet the first few times they use the LickiMat to ensure they do not chew it. Correct any destructive behaviour with training prior to leaving your pet alone with the mat.
- A fun and innovative boredom busting solution for dogs and puppies
- Perfect for spreading your pet’s favourite treat or food over the surface, creating a rewarding and tasty fun game
- Encourages your pet to seek out their delicious treat with their tongue
- PLAYDATE design – A square pocket design perfect for trapping chunky treats like mushy meat or fish
- Great for use all year round, with frozen treats for a hydrating and delicious snack in summer
- Suitable for all small to medium breed dogs as well as puppies, as a treat mat or feeding mat to slow down eating (also suitable for cats to as a slow feeder)
- Recommended by vets and animal behaviourists worldwide
- Provides a medical-free way to promote calm behaviour
- Ideal for when your pet is home alone, or during times of stress such as thunderstorms, fireworks etc
- Great for calming pets before a procedure or treatment that may heighten feelings of stress or anxiety, including trips to the vets or groomers
- Encourages repetitive licking effectively soothing your pet
- Releases a calming hormone into the body through continual licking
- Prevents overfeeding because the mat makes a small tasty treat last longer
- Enhances the sense of taste through licking allowing your pet to enjoy a small amount of food even more
- Helps to promote fresher breath by scraping off bacteria and undigested food particles from the tongue
- Stimulates saliva production and helps to clean the tongue, teeth and gums
- Aids digestion through saliva production, as it contains digestive enzymes like Amylase
- Made from premium quality, non-toxic food grade TPR
- Freezer safe and hand-washable
- Available in two colours selected at random: Orange, Green
- Available in ONE SIZE – 20cm x 20cm
Safety Note: It is the responsibility of the pet owner to assess suitability of any treat or toy. Supervise your pet for the first few times they use the LickiMat until you are sure they will not chew the mat when unsupervised. If toy becomes damaged or parts come loose, please dispose of and/or replace to ensure safety for your pet at all times. This is not a chew toy and is not indestructible. Always read safety instructions on packaging before use.
To find out more about LickiMat and their collection of products, click here!