A fun, fresh, innovative approach to keeping your pet amused and entertained, the LickiMat Soother TUFF Treat Mat provides a whole host of benefits to your animal’s emotional, physical and mental health, suitable for both dogs and cats.
A new ” TUFF” design that is virtually indestructible, the LickiMat Soother TUFF Treat Mat is designed for teething puppies and naughty dogs that would chew anything. A dishwasher safe design perfect for serving food or healthy treats, it allows you to feed a wide variety of tasty snacks including yoghurt, peanut butter, purees, spreads and all manner of organic and healthy pet-approved treats. The magic of LickiMat is that it challebnges your pet to lick the treat out of the patterned surface, rewarding them for their play activity. It also slows the process dramatically due to it’s unique and innovative design, prolonging the enjoyment!
Great for slower and healthier feeding for all dogs and cats, the LickiMat Soother TUFF Treat Mat can be used to help reduce bloat, and improve digestion. It’s a great alternative to slow feed bowls, and can even be frozen for a delicious, hydrating frozen snack in the summer months. The LickiMat’s unique surface also promotes pleasurable licking for tyour pet, which in turn helps generate saliva that helps to protect your pet’s teeth and gums, and can aid digestion as saliva contains natural enzymes such as Amylase. The natural rubber surface also scrapes food particles and odour causing bacteria off your pet’s tongue, promoting fresher breath and a healthier mouth!
Top Tip: Freeze treats in summer for refreshing and hydrating longer-lasting entertainment!
Made from non-toxic food-grade TPR and recyclable polypropylene the LickiMat Soother TUFF Treat Mat ensures hours of entertainment and satisfaction for your pet, with a durable, long lasting and versatile design. It’s also a great way to reduce anxiety, boredom and destructive behaviour, helping to soothe and calm your pet as they enjoy their favourite treat. The licking motion helps to release endorphins, making it an ideal aid for when you leave home, during stressful time ssuch as vet visits, injections, bath time, nail clipping, fireworks, thunderstorms and more.
Note: Supervise your pet the first few times they use the LickiMat to ensure they do not chew it. Correct any destructive behaviour with training prior to leaving your pet alone with the mat.
- The new TUFF design, virtually indestructible and ideal for chew-mad pets, teething puppies and more!
- A fun and innovative boredom busting solution for dogs and cats
- Perfect for spreading your pet’s favourite treat or food over the surface, creating a rewarding and tasty fun game
- Encourages your pet to seek out their delicious treat with their tongue
- SOOTHER design – A bumpy raised design perfect for feeding liquid-type runny treats such as yoghurt or gravy
- Great for use all year round, with frozen treats for a hydrating and delicious snack in summer
- Recommended by vets and animal behaviourists worldwide
- Provides a medical-free way to promote calm behaviour
- Ideal for when your pet is home alone, or during times of stress such as thunderstorms, fireworks etc
- Great for calming pets before a procedure or treatment that may heighten feelings of stress or anxiety, including trips to the vets or groomers
- Encourages repetitive licking effectively soothing your pet
- Releases a calming hormone into the body through continual licking
- Prevents overfeeding because the mat makes a small tasty treat last longer
- Enhances the sense of taste through licking allowing your pet to enjoy a small amount of food even more
- Helps to promote fresher breath by scraping off bacteria and undigested food particles from the tongue
- Stimulates saliva production and helps to clean the tongue, teeth and gums
- Aids digestion through saliva production, as it contains digestive enzymes like Amylase
- Made from premium quality, non-toxic food grade TPR and recycable polypropylene
- Freezer, microwave and dishwasher safe
- Available in ONE SIZE – 20cm x 20cm
- Choose from two colour options:
Safety Note: It is the responsibility of the pet owner to assess suitability of any treat or toy. Supervise your pet for the first few times they use the LickiMat until you are sure they will not chew the mat when unsupervised. If toy becomes damaged or parts come loose, please dispose of and/or replace to ensure safety for your pet at all times. This is not a chew toy and is not indestructible. Always read safety instructions on packaging before use.
Head over to our About the Brands page to find out more and view other products in our LickiMat range!