A tasty selection of mini, gingerbread-man shaped biscuits for your dog, Life of Riley Mini Gingerbread Men are handmade with love and are perfect for gifting this Christmas.
Handmade, hand-baked and hand-packaged for the perfect present for your pawfect pooch, Life of Riley Festive Gingerbread Men contain only human-grade, natural, grain-free ingredients, great for all dogs including those with sensitive tummies. With only 100% natural ingredients, they contain zero nasties, including no added sugars, artificial additives or preservatives, combining only delicious, grain free, natural ingredients including their very own homemade pure peanut butter! With added ginger, they also provide an irresistible taste dogs love, sure to get tails wagging every single day, and also help to aid doggy digestion and motion sickness, thanks to the natural calming and soothing benefits of real ginger. Totally scrumptious, these yummy snacks are bursting with peanut butter and ginger goodness.
- Grain free goodness, made with only natural, healthy ingredients
- Bursting with real peanut butter and ginger, full of flavour and great for your dog’s health
- No added sugars, artificial additives or preservatives
- Aids doggy digestion and motion sickness, with added natural ginger helping to soothe and calm
- Sure to get tails wagging, perfect for gifting your pawfect pooch
- Available in a convenient resealable pouch for freshness
- Mini gingerbread men shaped biscuits, perfect for all breeds
- Handmade and gift-bagged with love in Shropshire, UK
Composition: Buckwheat, coconut, peanut butter, ginger, vegetable glycerine.
Always read safety instructions, leaflets and/or packaging before use. While every care is taken to ensure product images, nutritional information and stated features are correct, these may vary slightly depending on manufacturer changes. Should you have any concerns regarding use or effectiveness of this product, please contact the manufacturer directly. Always ensure access to clean, fresh water for your pet and discard any damaged or defective items to keep your pet safe and healthy.