Combining classic Christmas colours with an antique brass buckle for a classic, stylish look, the LivLikeBusby Mistletoe Kisses Biothane Dog Collar has been handmade as a Limited Edition Exclusive Christmas product for our 2020 collection.
Handmade in Buckinghamshire by Ciara, LivLikeBusby make stunning handcrafted collars using real Biothane®, a coated webbing which is durable, waterproof, long lasting and easy to clean. Biothane® dog collars are perfect for adventuring pets, as they are strong, easy to maintain and stink proof when your pet is wet. These collars are the perfect animal-friendly alternative to leather.
Available in an exclusive colour combination, only at purelypetsupplies.com, this stunning seasonal collar provides the perfect finish for your dog to make sure they look their best on Christmas Day. Available in a range of sizes for the perfect fit, it’s a fantastic option for any dog and a truly gorgeous gift at Christmas, featuring antique brass hardware with matching bonded screws at the back for maximum comfort around your dogs neck.
- Handmade in Buckinghamshire, UK
- Limited edition exclusive product, available only at www.purelypetsupplies.com
- Made with real Biothane®, a premium coated webbing
- Featuring stunning antique brass hardware for a classic look
- With a stunning, festive colour combination of merlot and hunter green colours
- Provides durability as well as long-lasting and all weather use
- Easy to maintain with a wipe-clean, waterproof design
- Beautifully handcrafted, for a gift made with love
- Available in the following sizes:
- 10-14″, 19mm width
- 13-17″, 19mm or 25mm width
- 16-20″, 25mm width
- 19-24″, 25mm width
By purchasing this item you are supporting an independent UK Small Business. Thank you 💙
Sizing: Please measure your pet’s neck and ensure you are able to fit two fingers between the tape measure and the pet’s neck. If your pet is nearing the end of the size, opt for the next size up.
Important: Always check your collars for wear and tear. Colours may fade over time. We do not reccomend attaching a lead to a collar on a strong dog, or a dog prone to pulling as this may result in injury or damage to the product.
Always read safety instructions, leaflets and/or packaging before use. While every care is taken to ensure product images, nutritional information and stated features are correct, these may vary slightly depending on manufacturer changes. Should you have any concerns regarding use or effectiveness of this product, please contact the manufacturer directly. Always ensure access to clean, fresh water for your pet and discard any damaged or defective items to keep your pet safe and healthy.