A veterinary grade formulation to help restore normal digestive function and firm stools, LOGIC Firm Digestive Support Paste has been carefully formulated for dogs and cats of all sizes, assisting your pet should they appear to have a digestive upset and need help firming up their stools.
Digestive upsets occur when the intestines become irritated. This can be caused by a sudden change in diet or by eating inappropriate food, e.g. scavenging on a walk or eating from the rubbish bin. It may result in a less pleasant toilet experience for both your pet and you!
Carefully formulated to be an effective pharmaceutical grade formulation, LOGIC Firm Digestive Support Paste helps support intestinal function in all dogs and cats, containing 4 key ingredients to help quickly restore normal digestive function and firm stools. It contains:
- Montmorillonite: Coats and supports the intestinal lining
- Na+ Mg2+ and K+ ions: Helps to restore any electrolytes lost
- Dextrose: Provides an energy source for the small intestine
- Prebiotics FOS: Helps to restore the normal bacterial flora.
Available in three sizes to make easier to give to any weight of dog or cat, LOGIC Firm Digestive Support Paste is highly palatable, being readily accepted by most pets and providing them with taste satisfaction every time. Complete with an easy to give syringe in every pack, it allows for convenient and precise administration, suitable for giving either directly into the mouth or on top of food.
- Specially developed to provide effective digestive support for dogs and cats
- Assists your pet when they have digestive upset or need help firming up their stools
- Helps to restore normal digestive function and firm stools
- An effective pharmaceutical grade formulation
- Supports intestinal function
- With 4 effective key ingredients
- Highly palatable and readily accepted
- Can be administered directly from the syringe or over food
- Part of the advance Logic range from Ceva UK, the makers of the No.1 Behaviour ranges Adaptil and Feliway
- Available in three sizes:
- For Cats and Small Dogs
- Suitable for cats and dogs up to 7kg
- 10ml syringe
- For Medium Dogs
- Suitable for dogs ONLY 8-30kg
- 24ml syringe
- For Large Dogs
- Suitable for dogs ONLY over 30kg
- 60ml syringe
- For Cats and Small Dogs
Directions for Use: Administer 1 graduation each morning and each night for no more than 3 days. Should there be no change, it is recommended you seek veterinary advise as there may be an underlying cause.
Safety Note: Always read safety instructions, leaflets and packaging before use. Contains Active Ingredients. Do NOT use for more than 3 days. If there has been no change in your dog’s stools take your dog to the vets for a check up as it could be something else causing the upset.
To find out more about Ceva and their range of products, click here!