Specially formulated without grains, MARRIAGES Hypoallergenic Adult Guinea Pig Pellets are made using the latest advanced pelleting and nutritional technology to deliver the finest quality nutrition for all guinea pigs over 16 weeks.
Made with a delicious combination of 100% natural ingredients, nutri-pressed into an all-in-one pellet to prevent selective feeding, MARRIAGES Hypoallegenic Adult Guinea Pig Pellets are rich in dietary fibre, with a combination of natural grasses in every bag. It is formulated without grains or dairy*, and features long pelleted fibre to support dental health. They also contain prebiotics and linseed to support good digestive health and healthy skin and coat condition. Undergoing a cool pelleting process similar to cold-pressing, they are rich in nutrients with all the natural, wholesome goodness locked in to every bag.
*This product is formulated without added grain or dairy but is manufactured on a line that handles these ingredients and contains cereal straw (treated) which has the potential to introduce small amounts of grain to the diet.
- A delicious, nutri-pressed pellet formula using the latest advanced technology to deliver premium nutrition of the very best quality
- Tasty pellets full of natural goodness, providing your guinea pig with the very best nutrition every day
- Undergoes a cool pelleting process to retain more natural nutrients, for a nutrient-rich pellet that tastes delicious
- Formulated without the addition of grains
- Delivers a high 43% total dietary fibre content, supporting good health
- With prebiotic added to support good digestive health
- With linseed, containing Omega 3 and Omega 6 for healthy skin and coat
- No added grains, sugar, salt or dairy
- Individual pellets to prevent selective feeding and ensure correct and balanced nutrition
- Designed to be fed daily alongside unlimited fresh hay and clean drinking water
- With long pelleted fibre to help support dental health
- Suitable for all guinea pigs over 16 weeks of age
On average a guinea pig will require 30-50g of pellets per day. This is a guideline and the actual amount needed can vary depending on activity levels and other factors. Guinea pigs should always have unlimited access to good quality hay and a supply of fresh clean drinking water. When changing your guinea pigs food, always ensure that you introduce the new food slowly. Gradually increase the new and decrease the old over a period of approximately 14 days. If switching from a muesli style diet, then increase the transition period to 21-28 days.
Cereal Straw (Treated), Grass (Timothy, Meadow Fescue, Sweet Vernal) (17%), Sunflower Seed Meal, Soya Bean Hulls (Produced from genetically modified Soya Beans), Beans, Linseed Expeller (5%), Lucerne, Cooked Full Fat Linseed Meal (3.6%), Peas, Vegetable Oil, Vitamin & Mineral Premix, Short Chain Fructo-oligosaccharides (Prebiotic) (0.25%), Monocalcium Phosphate, DL-Methionine, Calcium Carbonate, Lysine, Dandelion (0.1%), Forage Flavouring, Nettle (0.1%)
Always read safety instructions, leaflets and/or packaging before use. While every care is taken to ensure product images, nutritional information and stated features are correct, these may vary slightly depending on manufacturer changes. Should you have any concerns regarding use or effectiveness of this product, please contact the manufacturer directly. Always ensure access to clean, fresh water for your pet and discard any damaged or defective items to keep your pet safe and healthy.