Part of the renowned Mikki grooming range to provide professional grooming results in the comfort of your own home the Mikki Soft Pin Slicker Brush effectively removes dead hair from the undercoat and top coat, keeping your pet’s coat clean, tidy and healthy.
Specifically developed for fine and medium coat types the Mikki Soft Pin Slicker Brush has a range of features ensuring brilliant, professional looking results. Designed for shedding and undercoat care it features a flexi-head that gives a more gentle experience for you and your pet, ideal if your pet gets nervous easily or during grooming sessions. It also features a curved back for a more natural action ensuring an efficient, reliable grooming tool that can be used regularly to keep your pet’s coat in the best condition, and has specially shaped slicker pins which are mounted on an air cushion to enhance grooming action and reduce any excessive brushing force.
Designed to be used with a soft stroking action on all fine, medium and long coated dogs the Mikki Soft Pin Slicker Brush eases out tangles and matts, removing loose/dead hair from the undercoat thanks to the specially shaped stainless steel pins. It leaves the main coat looking clean and healthy, ridding the undercoat of loose and dead hair for a shiny, healthy looking coat every day.
- Specially designed to remove dead hair from the undercoat and top coat
- Highly developed to ensure a comfortable, natural grooming action with effective results
- With a curved back, ergonomic handle and flexi-head for a more gentle grooming experience for you and your pet
- With medium length stainless steel pins, specially shaped and mounted on an air cushion to reduce excessive brushing force and enhance grooming action
- For use with a soft, stroking action
- Ideal for all fine, medium and long coated pets
- Eases out tangles and matts
- Removes loose and dead hair from the undercoat
- Leaves your dog’s coat clean, healthy and shiny
- Available in three sizes:
- Extra Large
Directions for Use: Using gentle stroking actions to allow the lsicker pins to ease through matts and tangles it removes any dead hair from both the top coat and the undercoat, leaving the coat clean and healthy. Be gentle at first until you are familiar with the action. Remove dead hair from the slicker every few strokes so you get the best grooming results.
N.B. Slickers are not suitable for “corded” coats (Puli, Komodor etc). Use the slicker as a weekly maintenance item after removing mass moulted hair with the Mikki Moult Master (ideal for all coat types except wool). If your pet is moulting and your house shows the effects use a Mikki Pet Hair Magnet to help restore your home to its former glory (tried and tested by our team at Purely Pet Supplies Ltd!)
Safety Note: Always take care when grooming your pet, ensuring gentle application. Grooming your pet is essential for many reasons including promoting good skin and coat health and offering vital interaction between pet and owner. Always read packaging and instructions for use before using this product.
To find out more about Mikki Pet Products and view their range click here!