Carefully developed to provide complete nutrition suited to all dogs, Naturediet Feel Good Fish is rich in natural flavour and nutrients, made with premium quality, locally and British sourced natural ingredients to offer a holistic and hypoallergenic approach to feeding that ensures happy, healthy and satisfied dogs.
A delicious recipe of freshly prepared and sustainably sourced white fish, potato and rice, Naturediet Feel Good Fish provides complete and balanced nutrition for dogs, made with 100% natural ingredients and containing all the essential nutrients your dog needs for a healthy, well balanced diet. It promotes optimum condition, with limited ingredients and a variety of recipes all completely free from artificial nasties, fillers, bulking agents, rendered meats, meat meals, cereals, barley, soya, maize, wheat, wheat gluten and soya. This makes it ideal for all dogs, including those on elimination diets or those with common allergies or intolerances.
Highly palatable and easily digestible, Naturediet Feel Good Fish is suitable for all breeds of adult and senior dogs, as well as puppies over 6 months of age. A tasty single protein fish recipe, it provides appropriate, natural and nutritious food, with premium quality recipes, freshly prepared and responsibly sourced ingredients, essential vitamins and minerals and natural flavour. Fish is naturally rich in Omega 3 fatty acids for super healthy skin and coat, as well as being low in fat and an ideal protein source for dogs with allergies to meat.
Gently steam cooked with a little water, ALL Naturediet Feel Good cartons are packed with naturally preserved flavour and nutrition, with convenient single serve portions and fully recyclable packaging thanks to their new Tetra Pak environmentally friendly packaging.
- Provides complete and balanced holistic nutrition for dogs
- 100% natural, packed with essential nutrients for a healthy diet
- Contains only freshly prepared and responsibly sourced ingredients
- With delicious white fish, naturally low in fat and rich in Omega 3 fatty acids for super healthy skin and coat condition
- Gently steam cooked recipes, naturally preserving flavour and nutrients
- Gentle on sensitive tummies to promote healthy digestion
- Highly palatable, ideal for all dogs including fussy eaters!
- Hypoallergenic, appropriate for dogs suffering from sensitive digestion and allergies
- NO wheat or wheat gluten
- NO barley
- NO maize
- NO soya
- NO bulking agents or fillers
- NO artificial nasties
- NO rendered meats or meat meals
- Limited ingredients, with key vitamins and minerals to ensure optimum canine health
- Suitable for all breeds of adult and senior dogs, and puppies over 6 months of age
- Convenient, single serve cartons
- Environmentally friendly Tetra Pak packaging
- Made in the UK
Composition: Fish 60%, Rice 10%, Potato 6%, Natural Ground Bone, Dried Seaweed, Vitamin A 2,5810iu, Vitamin D3 215iu, Selenium 0.02mg, Iron 17.2mg, Copper 4.8mg, Manganese 5.7mg, Zinc 47.8mg.
Safety Note: Always read safety instructions and directions for use on packaging before use. Ensure fresh drinking water is available at all times. Recommended daily servings are a guide only, and the amount you should feed is dependent on age, breed and level of activity. While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products may be reformulated so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may chance. You should always read the product label prior to use.
To find out more about Naturediet and their products, click here!