The ultimate reward for adult cats Natures Menu Cat Treats offer an irresistible and nutritious high meat content, combining high-quality salmon, trout and pork into one delicious tit-bit perfect for daily treating.
Made with premium quality ingredients to provide beneficial complementary nutrition to all adult cats Natures Menu Cat Treats Salmon & Trout are completely free from all artificial colours and flavours, with no added sugars or salts and a grain and gluten-free recipe making them ideal even for sensitive cats and those with intolerances or allergies to these grains or gluten. Made with no meat meals or meat derivatives, just real, high-quality meat and fish, they offer an irresistible moist texture ideal for reward training, daily treating and concealing medication, a tantalising taste that will tempt even the fussiest of eaters, and come in convenient re-sealable packs to ensure each treat stays fresh and delicious.
- Delicious, high meat treats for all adult cats
- Made with high-quality salmon, trout and pork with added minerals
- No meat meals or meat derivatives, just real, quality meat and fish
- With an irresistible chewy moist texture cats love
- Packed with real meaty flavour, containing a minimum of 95% real meat
- No artificial colours, flavours or added sugars
- Perfect for daily treating, reward training or concealing medication
- Great for feeding alongside a balanced diet
- High in protein supporting strong, lean muscles
- Resealable pack to retain freshness
Composition: Pork min 75%, Salmon min 6%, Trout min 6%, Minerals.
Additives (per kg): Antioxidants & Preservatives.
Technical Analysis: Protein 33.5%, Crude Oils and Fats 20%, Crude Ash 9%, Crude fibres 2%, Moisture 27%. 317kcal/100g
Always read safety instructions, leaflets and/or packaging before use. While every care is taken to ensure product images, nutritional information and stated features are correct, these may vary slightly depending on manufacturer changes. Should you have any concerns regarding use or effectiveness of this product, please contact the manufacturer directly. Always ensure access to clean, fresh water for your pet and discard any damaged or defective items to keep your pet safe and healthy.