A complete and perfectly balanced dry kitten food, Natures Variety Selected Kitten is made with quality, deboned chicken as the main ingredient, blended with nutritious fruits and vegetables in a kitten-friendly bite-sized shape.
Made with wholesome vegetables, fruits, botanicals and superfoods, Natures Variety Selected Kitten contains only healthy, natural ingredients with a balanced formulation supporting healthy development, a healthy immune system and a shiny, glossy coat with healthy skin. It contains delicious deboned meat, and ZERO grains, as well as being free from all artificial colours, flavours and preservatives. It’s perfectly sized for kittens and is tailored to their lifestage giving them the best start possible, starting from within.
- A delicious 100% natural grain free recipe for kittens
- Made with quality boneless free range chicken as the main ingredient
- With wholesome fruits and vegetables
- Perfectly sized for kittens
- A delicious high meat recipe supporting optimal growth, brain and vision development, strong bones and teeth and a healthy immune system
- Grain free and gentle on growing tummies
- ZERO artificial nasties
- Veterinary approved and made to PFMA and FEDIAF guidelines
- With a balanced, healthy level of taurine for optimal feline nutrition
- Handy resealable bag to maintain freshness
Deboned Free Range Chicken 32%, Dried Chicken Protein 32%, Dried Peas 9%, Poultry Fat 5.5%, Dried Chickpeas 4%, Dried Sweet Potato 4%, Dried Sweet Potato 4%, Protein Hydrolysate 2.5%, Fish Oil 0.5%, Peas Starch, Dried Chicory Root, Dried Carrot (0.5% Equiv. To 4% Of Fresh Carrot), Dried Broccoli (0.5% Equiv To 4% Fresh Broccoli), Dried Apple (0.3% Equiv. To 2% Fresh Apple), Minerals, Dried Kelp, Dried Rosemary.
Nutritional Additives per kg:
Vitamin A 27000iu, Vitamin D3 1800iu, Vitamin E 410mg, Vitamin C 350mg, Taurine 1000mg, Iron Sulphate Monohydrate 260mg (Fe: 86mg), Potassium Iodide 1.9mg (l:1.4mg), Copper Sulphate Pentahydrate 33mg (Cu: 8.8mg), Manganous Sulphate 123mg (Mn: 40mg), Zinc Sulphate Monohydrate 352mg (Zn: 128mg), Sodium Selenite 0.24mg (Se: 0.11mg). Zootechnical Additives: Ammonium Chloride 4g.
Crude Protein 40%, Crude Fat 21%, Crude Fibre 2.5%, Crude Ash 7.7%, Essential Fatty Acids 3.3%, DHA 0.1%. 422Kcal per 100g