A fantastic addition to the PAW Slow Feeder system, or for use alone to encourage active licking, the PAW Slow Lick Pad effectively stimulates saliva production, as well as improving digestive health and helping to reduce feelings of stress or anxiety, acting as a natural soother for your pet.
The act of active licking releasing endorphins in pets which help them calm down in stressful situations. If you’ve ever wondered why dogs lick feet, it’s sometimes because they are looking for comfort! The same for cats and many other animals as a primal instinct, the PAW Slow Lick Pad is great for providing natural anxiety relief, comforting your pet while rewarding them with a delicious snack. It’s perfect for adding pastes, gravy, pate’s, peanut butter (xylitol free, of course!), sprinkles, yoghurt, meat, soggy biscuits, mashed fruits and veggies and so much more, ensuring a delicious and nutritious treat or meal that helps support their physical, mental and emotional health and wellbeing.
Developed as part of the PAW IFS (PAW Interactive Feeding System), the PAW Range of interactive feeders and activity toys can be alone, or together, ensuring guaranteed fun and satisfaction for all dogs and cats, no matter their size, age or breed. Great for use anytime, anywhere, both indoors and outdoors, the PAW Slow Lick Pad can be used every day to comfort and calm your pet, as well as to treat and reward for them while keeping them occupied with a fun and delicious tasting challenge. It is also freezer friendly AND dishwasher friendly (top rack), ensuring a hygienic, easy clean surface, and features convenient a convenient suction-cup base to stick onto other surfaces like windows, fridge doors or walls for vertical and positioned licking. Made with soft, food grade TPE rubber, free from PVC, latex, mentals and phthalates, it ensures long lasting and safe use, for super satisfying, stimulating and rewarding play sessions time and time again.
Tag us in your PAW feeder creations @purelypetsupplies and we’ll share our favourites! Use with the PAW Slow Feeder for an advanced mealtime challenge, adding extra textures to the system for even more fun! Alternatively, buy the PAW 2 in 1 Combo Feeder & Lick Pad as one product, featuring the PAW Slow Feeder AND Slow Lick Pad!
- A fun, soothing and stimulating lick treat pad for dogs and cats
- Part of the PetDreamHouse PAW ISF System, a collection of functional feeding and play accessories
- An innovative, entertaining and satisfying lick game, suitable for all breeds and ages
- Provides a fun game that does more than simply “make it difficult to eat”
- Great for mealtimes and snacktime as a rewarding boredom breaker
- Soothes and helps relieve anxiety, naturally calming your pet
- Encouraging active licking, effectively stimulating saliva production
- Helps to improve digestive health, encouraging slower and healthier eating habits
- Great for use with any sticky or wet, liquid-like treats such as yoghurt, gravy, soggy biscuits, peanut butter, pate, pastes, meat and more!
- Works perfectly alone, or in conjunction with the PAW Slow Feeder to get the benefits of the full PAW IFS Range!
- Made with high quality TPE food grade soft rubber, free from PVC, latext, metals and phthalates
- Freezer friendly for tons of summer ice-licking fun!
- Dishwasher safe (top rack) for convenient cleaning and hygiene
- With convenient suction cup base for vertical sticking on windows, fridge doors, walls etc if required
- Made with human standard food-grade BPA Free, PVC Free materials
- A fun and stylish design in bold, bright colouring
- Approximately 23cm x 144cm x 1.6cm
- Approximate weight: 100g
- Lick Pad Capacity: 200g
- Also available in Green or Blue
- PAW Feeder sold seperately, or as a 2 in 1 combo feeder here!
Safety Note: It is the responsibility of the pet owner to assess suitability of any treat or toy. Always supervise your pet when playing with toys. If toy becomes damaged or parts come loose, please dispose of and/or replace to ensure safety for your pet at all times. This is not a chew toy and is not indestructible. Always read safety instructions on packaging before use.
To find out more about PetDreamHouse and their range of products click here!