Made with 100% natural, quality wild Salmon, Pet Munchies Salmon Skin Chews are a delicious, longer lasting chew for your dog, supporting overall health and wellbeing while providing something truly irresistible for them to chomp on.
Containing simply air dried salmon skin, in a tougher knotted shape to encourage chewing and provide a long lasting activity, Pet Munchies Salmon Skin Chews are rich in naturally occurring vitamins, minerals, amino acids and omega fatty acids. Rawhide free, and a great alternative to animal skin, they are easily digestible, low in fat and super chewy and crunchy, helping to keep teeth and gums clean and healthy while supporting a healthy, glossy coat with essential omegas. A premium gourmet fish chew for all breeds, Pet Munchies Salmon Skin Chews are naturally hypoallergenic with a durable texture that removes plaque, and ZERO grains, gluten or meat, ideal for dogs with allergies.
- Naturally delicious, air dried salmon chews
- Provides a durable, textural chew that keeps teeth clean and healthy
- Supports overall good health and condition, including optimal brain and eye health, a healthy skin and coat condition and joint mobility
- Contains only 100% natural, quality wild salmon skin
- Suitable for all dogs over 4 months of age
- Grain and gluten free
- Contains ZERO nasties or artificial additives
- Rich in Omega 3, 6 and selenium
- Handy resealable pouch to retain freshness
- Choose from:
- Medium 3pc – Suitable for smaller breeds such as terriers and spaniels
- Large 2pc – Suitable for medium to large breeds including labradors, collies and greyhounds
100% Wild Salmon Skin
Medium 3pc: Crude Protein 50%, Fat Content 2%, Crude Fibre 2%, Crude Ash 6%, Moisture 25%, Vitamin D3 Trace, Vitamin E 20mg/kg, Copper 1mg/kg, Omega 3 800mg/kg, Omega 6 200mg/kg, Selenium 0.05mg.
Large 2pc: Crude Protein 30%, Fat Content 2.5%, Crude Fibre 1%, Crude Ash 3.5%, Moisture 28%, Vitamin D3 Trace, Vitamin E 20mg/kg, Copper 1mg/kg, Omega 3 800mg/kg, Omega 6 200mg/kg, Selenium 0.05mg.
Always read safety instructions, leaflets and/or packaging before use. While every care is taken to ensure product images, nutritional information and stated features are correct, these may vary slightly depending on manufacturer changes. Should you have any concerns regarding use or effectiveness of this product, please contact the manufacturer directly. Always ensure access to clean, fresh water for your pet and discard any damaged or defective items to keep your pet safe and healthy.