Providing your puppy with an assortment of tasty, beneficial wheatmeal biscuits, Pointer Puppy Love Biscuits come in assorted shapes of either bones or rolls, both offering a satisfyingly crunchy texture and a snack packed with flavour.
Ideal for daily treating alongside a complete and balanced daily diet, Pointer Puppy Love Biscuits are designed to enhance your dog’s daily nutrition, with the recipe containing added calcioum to promote healthy teeth and bones as well as healthy development. They’re perfect for use as a training aid or reward for good behaviour. and are free from artificial flavours and preservatives whilst enhanced with essential vitamins and minerals. This helps ensure your pup gets only the best possible nutrition, even at treat time.
- Delicious wheatmeal biscuit bones for dogs and puppies
- In an assortment of shapes adding variety to your dog’s diet
- Packed with irresistible flavour and a satisfyingly crunchy texture
- Enhanced with essential vitamins and minerals, including calcium for strong bones and teeth
- No artificial flavours or preservatives
- Ideal for dogs and puppy’s of all sizes
- Perfect for reward based training and daily treating
- Made in Britain
Composition: Cereals, Oils and Fats, Meat and Animal Derivatives, Minerals, Various Sugars, Derivatives of Vegetable Origin.
Safety Note: It is the responsibility of the pet owner to assess suitability of any treat or toy. Always supervise your pet with chews and treats. Dispose of any smaller pieces that come loose to prevent the risk of choking. Always read safety instructions on the packaging before use. Ensure fresh, clean water is available at all times. This pack may include a deodoriser sachet which must be discarded and not fed to your dog. While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products may be reformulated so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may chance. You should always read the product label prior to use.
To find out more about Pointer treats and their brand, click here!