Their most powerful Hiban enhancing diet yet Saki Hikari Deep Red Medium Pellets have been specifically developed to help your Koi rapidly develop that deep, desirable Hiban with minimum impact to the Shiroji, the white colouring of Koi.
A specialised formulation offering outstanding results Saki Hikari Deep Red contains a precise amount of select, pure-cultured Spirulina which naturally contains highly concentrated carotenoids of the very best quality. This helps your Koi develop more rapid and deeper colouration while reducing the chance of discolouration of the Shiroji. It contains Hikari-Germ, a spore form of a beneficial live and viable naturally occurring micro-organism, which awakens once in the intestine of the koi. Its inclusion, along with the uniquely balanced nutrient mix of Saki Hikari Deep Red, offers your koi their best chance to develop their championship potential.
Recommended for use along with other Saki Hikari diets to experience the maximum Hikari-Germ effect Saki Hikari Deep Red is a specialist colour enhancing formula for the Hiban. The Hikari-Germ included in this diet reconditions the waste in to smaller particles that your filter can more readily handle thus improving overall water quality, filter effectiveness and reduce regularly scheduled pond maintenance suiting the needs of the user and the more in-depth nutritional requirements of Koi.
- An ideal supplemental feed for extreme colour enhancing of Koi
- A specialised colour enhancing formulation that rapidly develops a deep, desirable Hiban
- Does not reduce the chance of discolouration of the Shiroji
- With Hikari-Germ, giving your Koi the best chance of developing their championship potential
- Does not dissolve or cloud water
- Helps improve maintenance requirements of your pond together with filter effectiveness
- Recommended for use alongside other Saki Hikari diets
- For best results use when the water temperature is consistently above 20C
- Suitable for all Koi with championship potential, kept in cooler climates or during periods when the water temperature is not stable
- Highly palatable, offering a tasty blend of ingredients most koi readily enjoy
- Uniquely balanced formulation to promote good health
- Medium floating pellets allowing for easy monitoring of food intake to avoid over-feeding
Feeding Guide:For best results use Saki-Hikari® Deep Red™ when your water temperature is consistently above 20ºC(68ºF). As this diet offers an extreme colour enhancing effect and is meant to be used as a supplemental feed. As a reference, based on feeding trials at the ®Hikari Aquatic Lab’s, a mix of this diet and Saki-Hikari® Balance in a ratio of one part Deep Red™ to two parts Balance would provide a similar colour enhancing effect as Saki-Hikari® Colour Enhancing. Therefore, higher levels of Saki-Hikari® Deep Red™ will provide more aggressive colour enhancement. Please note: Exclusive feeding of Saki-Hikari® Deep Red™ may cause discolouration on the Shiroji (white areas of the koi)./
Composition: TBC. Technical Analysis: Crude Protein 45%, Crude Fat 5%, Crude Fibre 2%, Ash 15%, Phosphorus 1.2%, Moisture 10%.
Safety Note: Always read safety instructions and directions for use on packaging before use. While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct food products may be reformulated so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label prior to use.
To find out more about Hikari and their range of products click here!