A unique and specialised diet for all championship koi, or those with championship potential, Saki Hikari Pure White helps to develop and maintain a deep, translucent Shiroji, the desirable Shiroji for Koi.
A highly digestible formula developed as a finishing diet for spectacular Shiroji Saki Hikari Pure White contains uniquely blended ingredients to help your Koi develop that deep, translucent white you’ve dreamed of. It contains carefully select ingredients and avoids using those that Hikari have identified to cause yellowing over time, such as extract of picked Japanese apricot, a traditional Japanese health food that provides the necessary nutrients and an important step in developing desirable Shiroji thanks to its natural source of Apricot-Polyphenol and Citric Acid to support efficient metabolism. It also contains Milled Sesame Seed which contains desirable antioxidants which can improve gloss and luster.
A unique formulation designed to develop and then maintain optimum Shiroji Saki Hikari Pure White is recommended for exclusive use as a daily specialised diet, as other diets with this product, especially colour enhancing foods, can significantly reduce the noticeable impact. Suitable for all championship koi it contains Hikari-Germ, a unique strand of bacteria that gives your Koi the best chance in developing their championship potential. Feed when the water temperature is 12C or above for best results.
- A unique diet to help develop and maintain a deep translucent white (Shiroji)
- With extract of pickled Japanese apricot, providing natyural sources of Apricot Polyphenol and higher levels of Citric Acid to help maintain efficient metabolism – an important step in developing desirable Shiroji
- With milled sesame seed providing desirable antioxidants to improve growth and lustre
- A highly digestible, highly palatable and low . waste formulation
- Ideal for use during winter months, and best for feeding when the water temperature is 12C or above
- With Hikari-Germ, promoting desirable championship form
- Recommended for use exclusively
- Does not dissolve or cloud water
- Floating formulation allowing the user to monitor and adjust feeding to prevent over-feeding
Feeding Guide: To maintain the optimum Shiroji, we recommend using Saki-Hikari® Pure White™ exclusively. The use of other diets with this product, especially color enhancing foods, will significantly reduce the noticeable impact.
- Above 18ºC(64ºF) Feed Saki-Hikari® Pure White™ two to four times daily based on the activity level of your koi.
- Between 12ºC(54ºF) and 18ºC(64ºF) Feed Saki-Hikari® Pure White™ two times daily based on the activity level of your koi. For best results, try to feed during the warmest part of the day.
- Between 5ºC(41ºF) and 12ºC(54ºF) Carefully regulate the amount fed based on the activity level of your koi and your pond conditions. Extreme care should be taken to avoid over-feeding in this temperature range.
- Below 5ºC(41ºF) Stop all feeding.
Composition: TBC. Technical Analysis: Crude Protein 37%, Crude Fat 5%, Crude Fibre 1.5%, Ash 15%, Phosphorus 1.2%, Moisture 10%.
Safety Note: Always read safety instructions and directions for use on packaging before use. While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct food products may be reformulated so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label prior to use.
To find out more about Hikari and their range of products click here!