Harnessing the power of nature to provide an effective plant-based litter, Sanicat Recycled Corn Cob offers superb absorbency, and is made from 100% recycled raw materials that care for the planet and are soft on paws.
Recycled, biodegradable and compostable, Sanicat Recycled Corn Cob Litter is the eco-friendly low maintenance litter tray solution, taking waste from the construction, packaging and agricultural industries to transform and repurpose into cat litter that doesn’t compromise on performance or quality. It offers a lightweight litter, super absorbency for locking in all moisture and liquids, and is kind to paws and the planet, helping to contribute to a more sustainable cat litter cycle.
- Made from 97% recycled corn cobs, and 100% raw materials
- Inspired by nature, kind to paws and the planet
- A completely natural, plant-based litter that is 100% compostable and 100% biodegradable
- Made of lightweight material for easy transportation, usage, storage and disposal
- Easy to clean and dispose of due to its good clumpability, for low maintenance litter trays
- Immediate traps moisture and provides natural odour control
- Contributes to a more sustainable cat litter cycle
- Certified 100% compostable and 100% biodegradable:
- 100% Compostable: Certified by TÜV Austria with OK Compost HOME
- 100% Biodegradable: Certified by TÜV Austria with OK Biodegradable Water
- Free from added dyes, perfumes or harmful ingredients
- Convenient 6L bag
Composition: 97% Corn Cob, 3% Native White Starch. 100% production residue from agricultural industry transformed into cat litter.
Directions for Use: Fill up the tray with a 4-5cm layer of litter. Remove clumps and faecal matter regularly. Don’t dispose of used product down the toilet. Fill up with fresh product to keep the content level and to avoid clumps sticking to the bottom. Completely replace the product once it has been used up and has lost its hygienic properties.
Discard used litter in the rubbish bin in accordance with local regulations. Wash the tray with warm water and soap after every empty/replacement of product.
Always read safety instructions, leaflets and/or packaging before use. While every care is taken to ensure product images, nutritional information and stated features are correct, these may vary slightly depending on manufacturer changes. Should you have any concerns regarding use or effectiveness of this product, please contact the manufacturer directly. Always ensure access to clean, fresh water for your pet and discard any damaged or defective items to keep your pet safe and healthy.