A complete diet for adult dogs providing super premium grain free nutrition, Simpsons Premium Duck & Turkey contains only wholesome, 100% natural ingredients, including delicious turkey meat and duck meat with organic vegetables.
Ideal for dogs with allergies or requiring novel proteins compared to traditional protein sources such as beef, chicken and pork, Simpsons Premium Duck & Turkey provides complete and balanced nutrition for all adult dogs, with ZERO grains and ZERO nasties. Each tin contains only select ingredients, chosen for their nutritional benefits to your dog, including organic pumpkin and carrots for key vitamins, minerals and fibre, 60% fresh meat from duck and turkey, and wholesome potatoes for slow-releasing energy. It is also enriched with essential vitamins and trace elements to keep your dog in tip top condition every day, conveniently packed in 400g daily-serve tins.
- A delicious 100% natural recipe for adult dogs
- Made with high quality meat, with ZERO meat meals or derivatives
- Contains 60% fresh meat from duck and turkey
- Made with novel protein sources, ideal for dogs with allergies or intolerances to traditional meats and fish
- With tasty, organic vegetables for essential fibre and naturally occuring vitamins and minerals
- Enriched with key vitamins and trace elements to keep your adult dog thriving, healthy and happy
- Designed for daily feeding, providing balanced and complete wet food nutrition
- In handy 400g tins, ideal for daily feeding
- Can be fed alone or mixed with a complete dry food for a variety of textures and tastes
- Grain free and easily digestible recipe
- No artificial nasties or unnecessary ingredients
- Low in fat, ideal for dogs requiring a reduced fat or lean diet
- Suitable for all adult dogs, of all breeds
- Contents: 6x400g tins
60% Fresh Meat: Turkey 40%, Duck 20%, Organic Potatoes, Organic Carrots, Organic Pumpkin, Organic Spinach, Vitamins and Minerals.
Protein 10.2%, Oil 5.2%, Fibre 0.5%, Moisture 80%, Ash 2.5%.
Grams per day (if fed with dry food or mixer, reduce the amount accordingly):
- Toy/Small Breed: 0.5 tins
- Medium Breed – 1 tin
- Large Breed – 1.5-2.5 tins