A complete diet for adult dogs providing super premium grain free nutrition, Simpsons Premium Exotic Wild Boar & Ostrich contains only wholesome, 100% natural ingredients, includign real wild boar and ostrich meat.
Ideal for dogs with allergies or requiring novel proteins compared to traditional protein sources such as turkey, chicken and pork, Simpsons Premium Exotic Wild Boar & Ostrichprovides complete and balanced nutrition for all adult dogs, with ZERO grains and ZERO nasties. Each tin contains only select ingredients, chosen for their nutritional benefits to your dog, including organic pumpkin and carrots for key vitamins, minerals and fibre, 60% fresh meat from wild boar and ostrich, and wholesome potatoes for slow-releasing energy. It is also enriched with essential vitamins and trace elements to keep your dog in tip top condition every day, conveniently packed in 400g daily-serve tins.
- A delicious 100% natural recipe for adult dogs
- Made with high quality meat, with ZERO meat meals or derivatives
- Contains 60% fresh meat including 30% wild boar meat and 30% ostrich meat
- Made with novel protein sources, ideal for dogs with allergies or intolerances to traditional meats and fish
- With tasty, organic vegetables for essential fibre and naturally occuring vitamins and minerals
- Enriched with key vitamins and trace elements to keep your adult dog thriving, healthy and happy
- Designed for daily feeding, providing balanced and complete wet food nutrition
- In handy 400g tins, ideal for daily feeding
- Can be fed alone or mixed with a complete dry food for a variety of textures and tastes
- Grain free and easily digestible recipe
- No artificial nasties or unnecessary ingredients
- Suitable for all adult dogs, of all breeds
- Contents: 6x400g tins
60% Fresh Meat: Wild Boar 30%, Ostrich 30%, Orgfanic Potatoes, Organic Carrots, Organic Pumpkin, Organic Spinach, Vitamins and Minerals.
Protein 10.2%, Oil 6.5%, Fibre 0.5%, Moisture 77%, Ash 2.0%.
Grams per day (if fed with dry food or mixer, reduce the amount accordingly):
- Toy/Small Breed: 0.5 tins
- Medium Breed – 1 tin
- Large Breed – 1.5-2.5 tins