A delicious, natural recipe for adult working dogs, SKINNER’S Field & Trial Adult Lamb with Root Veg provides complete and balanced nutrition, designed to support everyday activity for active dogs.
Made with only natural ingredients including 60% lamb and 0% grains, SKINNER’S Field & Trial Adult Lamb with Root Veg provides great all-round nutrition, ideal for feeding alone or as a topper to kibble. It’s ideal for dogs in light work, with a grain free formulation suitable for the most sensitive of digestive systems. It provides a moderate source of dietary fat and protein, and is lightly steamed to ensure it is easily digestible.
Highly palatable, with 60% real lamb for essential protein, SKINNER’S Field & Trial Adult Lamb with Root Veg contains essential vitamins and minerals, with root vegetables such as potato and carrots for a great source of dietary fibre and essential nutrients. It comes conveniently packaged in 390g servings, with an easy-feed carton that is eco-friendly and compact, retaining all the natural nutrients within.
- A tasty, 100% natural wet food recipe
- Provides complete and balanced nutrition for adult working and active dogs
- Provides a moderate source of dietary fat and protein for essential energy
- Rich in vitamins and minerals, with added Vitamin A and D3 to support healthy condition
- With 60% lamb providing a good source of dietary protein, aiding repair and regeneration
- With natural bone and seaweed rich in minerals for skeletal development
- A highly palatable diet with a grain free, easily digestible recipe
- Can be fed alone or as a topper for kibble
- Suitable for all adult dogs over approximately 18 months
- No artificial nasties or derivatives
- In handy 390g eco-friendly, compact cartons
- Easy feeding, just squeeze, tear & serve
- 18 trays per pack
Lamb 60%, Carrot 3.5%, Potato 3.5%, Parsnip 3%, Dried Egg, Natural Ground Bone, Dried Seaweed.
Nutritional Additives per kg:
Vitamin A 3300iu, Vitamin D3 275iu, Zinc 27.5mg, Iron 13.2mg, Manganese 2.2mg, Copper 1.3mg.
Crude Protein 10%, Crude Fat 8%, Crude Fibres 1.5%, Crude Ash 3.5%, Moisture 72%