A delicious, natural recipe for young working dogs, SKINNER’S Field & Trial Puppy Chicken & Garden Veg provides complete nutrition for growth and development, made with natrual ingredients and packaged in eco-friendly, compact cartons.
Designed for active dogs, providing a moderate source of dietary fat and protein, SKINNER’S Field & Trial Puppy supports performance and recovery, while aiding development and growth. It is ideal for young dogs from weaning up until around 18 months of age, and contains a delicious selection of natural ingredients including 60% chicken, wholesome carrots, potatoes and parsnip, natural ground bone, dried seaweed and dried egg. Lightly cooked, it is easy to digest, and aids healthy digestion as well as the development of the digestive system. Ideal for pets with sensitive stomachs, it contains no grains and provides a high meat recipe, full of flavour, perfect for fussy eaters.
Nutritionally complete and balanced, SKINNER’S Field & Trial Puppy can be fed alone, or as a topper for kibble adding a variety of textures and additional flavour and nutrition with every bite. It’s enriched with key vitamins and minerals, and is suitable for all young working dogs.
- A tasty, 100% natural wet food recipe
- Provides complete and balanced nutrition for young, working or active dogs
- Supports healthy growth and development
- Rich in vitamins and minerals, with added Vitamin A and D3 to support healthy condition
- With 60% chicken providing a good source of dietary protein, aiding growth, repair and regeneration
- With natural bone and seaweed rich in minerals for skeletal development
- A highly palatable diet with a grain free, easily digestible recipe
- Can be fed alone or as a topper for kibble
- Suitable for all young working dogs up to around 18 months of age (dependent on breed)
- No artificial nasties or derivatives
- In handy 390g eco-friendly, compact cartons
- Easy feeding, just squeeze, tear & serve
- 18 trays per pack
Chicken 60%, Carrot 2%, Potato 2%, Parsnip 1.5%, Dried Egg, Natural Ground Bone, Dried Seaweed.
Vitamin A 3300iu, Vitamin D3 275iu, Zinc 27.5mg, Iron 13.2mg, Manganese 2.2mg, Copper 1.3mg.
Crude Protein 12%, Crude Fat 10%, Crude Fibres 1.5%, Crude Ash 2.5%, Moisture 71%