A delicious and nutritious topper and treat for wild hedgehgos, Spikes Insect Crumble is very, very tasty, great for feeding alongside other great recipes from the Spike’s World range.
Designed to provide digestive support and a tasty treat hedgehogs love, Spikes Insect Crumble is a wholesome probiotic treat, rich in Omega 3, 6 and 9 as well as calcium for all round good health. It contains a yummy mix of probiotic pellets, roasted suet granules and Black Soldier Fly Larvae, great for adding as a topper of healthy nutrients and extra taste, or fed alone as a treat.
- A delicious and wholesome probiotic treat for wild hedgehogs
- Rich in calcium and Omega fatty acids supporting all round good health
- With tasty and nutritious probiotic pellets to support healthy digestion and nutrient absorption
- Great for adding as a topper to other foods, or feed as a treat
- With yummy roasted suet granules for essentials fats, and Black Soldier Fly Larvae for essential protein
- A very tasty recipe to attract wild hedgehogs to your garden
- VAT free (UK)
Top Tips for Hedgehog Health:
- Cultivate a wild corner in your garden to make your hedgehog feel at home
- Avoid using slug pellets if possible
- Leave a ramp or slope out of your pond so hogs can climb out
- Make a hedgehog highway. Ensuring hedgehogs can pass from garden to garden is extremely important
- Hogs seen in daylight are usually hungry, thirsty or ill. When in doubt, contact your local hedgehog hospital
- Leave food and water out in shallow dishes each evening at dusk
Feeding Guide: Place the food in a shallow dish and put out before dusk in a quiet area of the garden along with a shallow dish of water. A mature hedgehog can eat up to 100g per night.
Probiotic Pellet (Poultry Meal, Wheat, Maize, Beet Pulp, Calcium Carbonate, Linseed, Black Soldier Fly Larvae, Blood Powder, Poultry Oil, Salt, Probiotic, Rosemary Extract), Roasted Suet Granules, Black Soldier Fly Larvae.
Nutritional Additives per kg:
Vitamin A 6250 IU, Vitamin D3 1500 IU, Vitamin E 50mg.
Crude Protein 40%, Crude Fat 26%, Crude Fibre 4%, Crude Ash 7%.
Always read safety instructions, leaflets and/or packaging before use. While every care is taken to ensure product images, nutritional information and stated features are correct, these may vary slightly depending on manufacturer changes. Should you have any concerns regarding use or effectiveness of this product, please contact the manufacturer directly. Always ensure access to clean, fresh water for your pet and discard any damaged or defective items to keep your pet safe and healthy.