New to the Sensitive range and carefully formulated to ensure complete, wholesome nutrition for all adult and senior dogs Burns Sensitive Chicken & Wholegrain Maize is ideal for all breeds, including dogs with allergies and sensitivities, with a unique, limited-ingredient recipe free from common allergens.
Carefully formulated to provide complete and tailored nutrition for all adult and senior dogs, even those with allergies, Burns Sensitive Pork & Potato provides premium quality balanced nutrition, designed to promote overall health and optimum condition whilst preventing negative reactions when consumed for a happy, healthy, thriving dog.
A simple, carefully formulated recipe developed by Veterinary Surgeon, Dr. John Burns, Burns Sensitive Chicken & Wholegrain Maize has been designed to allow the body to function naturally, with a healthy, natural and limited-ingredient recipe that is packed with flavour and wholesome goodness. Designed to promote overall health, as well as optimum condition, it prevents negative reactions when consumed with a recipe completely free from foods that are commonly known to cause food intolerances such as wheat, soya, dairy, artificial colours and artificial preservatives. Promoting natural nutrition it combines a novel carbohydrate source from maize, a high-quality, highly digestible lean chicken protein, ideal for all dogs including those with sensitive skin and digestion.
Containing all the essential nutrients your dog needs to ensure optimum health and condition Burns Sensitive Chicken & Wholegrain Maize is easily digestible, supporting healthy digestion and nutrient absorption. Containing wholegrain maize, a novel carbohydrate, it delivers a slow release of essential energy to keep your dog happy, healthy fit and active, and provides a rich source of Omega 6 fatty acids with every meal providing an array of health benefits to all dogs including supporting skin and coat health, joint health and immune strength. Naturally hypoallergenic and completely free from artificial nasties and unnecessary ingredients it offers natural nutrition, keeping your dog looking and feeling his best every day.
- Developed with Veterinary Surgeon, Dr. John Burns
- Provides complete and balanced nutrition, supporting good health and condition
- A tailored sensitive diet, with chicken, a novel protein source ideal for dogs with intolerances to other common proteins such as fish, lamb or pork
- With maize, providing quality carbohydrates and slow-release energy, ideal for those requiring a rice, wheat and potato free recipe
- With key vitamins, minerals and nutrients to ensure good health, wellbeing and development
- With a rich source of Omega 6 fatty acids supporting good skin and coat condition, cognitive development, joint health, immune strength and more
- With easily digestible ingredients to ensure healthy digestion
- With balanced levels of calcium and phosphorus to support strong teeth and bones
- Hypoallergenic recipe, free from common allergens including wheat, dairy, soya and beef
- No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives
- No added sugars, GM ingredients, animal derivatives or fillers
- Highly palatable recipe
- With simple, key ingredients to ensure optimum health
- Made in the UK
Composition: Wholegrain Maize 72%, Chicken Meal 17%, Peas, Chicken Oil, Seaweed, Minerals. Nutritional Additives: Vitamins: Vitamin A 25000IU, Vitamin D3 2000IU, Vitamin E 100IU, Taurine 1000mg; Trace Elements: Copper (copper (II) chelate of amino acids hydrate) 12mg, Iodine (calcium iodate anhydrous) 1mg, Manganese (manganous chelate of amino acids hydrate) 20mg, Zinc (zinc chelate of amino acids hydrate) 50mg, Selenium (3b8.11, Selenised yeast inactivated) 0.2mg. Technological Additives: Antioxidants (mixedf tocopherols). Analytical Constituents: Crude Protein 18.5%, Crude Fat 7.5%, Crude Fibre 2.5%, Crude Ash 5%, Copper 21mg/kg, Sodium 0.26%, Calcium 1.1%, Phosphorus 0.9%, Magnesium 0.14%, Potassium 0.6%, Omega-6 fatty acids 1.8%, Omega-3 fatty acids 0.15%.
Safety Note: Always read safety instructions and directions for use on packaging before use. Ensure fresh drinking water is available at all times. Recommended daily servings are a guide only, and the amount you should feed is dependent on age, breed and level of activity. While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products may be reformulated so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may chance. You should always read the product label prior to use.
To find out more about Burns Pet Nutrition and their ranges, click here!