Tasty, air dried luxury treats for dogs, The Innocent Hound Sliced Duck Sausage is made with only fresh British meat, potato and real cranberries, for a bite-sized slice of heaven.
Made with 80% fresh British duck meat and sweet whole cranberries, The Innocent Hound Sliced Duck Sausage is perfect for all breeds, and great for training. They are rich in protein, low in fat, and contain only 5 calories per treat! They are also grain free, and feature a single protein source making them ideal for dogs with allergies, and easily digestible. Lovingly created and simply air dried, they preserve all the natural goodness within, and provide a good source of minerals and vitamins too from natural ingredients.
- Delicious, meaty slices made with 80% delicious, fresh British duck
- With juicy cranberries, potato and minerals
- Single protein, ideal for dogs with allergies
- Ideal for raw, kibble and other canine diets
- Naturally hypoallergenic
- Grain and gluten free
- Low in fat and calories, only 5 calories per slice
- High in protein and rich in natural goodness
- ZERO artificial colours, flavours and preservatives
- No added sugars or salts
- Slowly and gently air dried, locking in valuable nutrition and true flavour
- The ultimate in luxury dog treats, handmade right here in the UK
- Great for adding to interactive treat dispensers, toys and games
- Resealable pack to retain freshness, flavour and nutrient-value
Feeding Guide: Feed 5 to 6 a day as part of a balanced diet.
Composition: 80% British Duck, Potato, Rapeseed Glycerin, Cranberries 2%, Minerals.
Analytical Constituents: Crude Protein 24.7%, Crude Oils and Fats 15.1%, Crude Ash 3.6%, Crude Fibres 1.2%, Moisture 27.6%.
Always read safety instructions, leaflets and/or packaging before use. While every care is taken to ensure product images, nutritional information and stated features are correct, these may vary slightly depending on manufacturer changes. Should you have any concerns regarding use or effectiveness of this product, please contact the manufacturer directly. Always ensure access to clean, fresh water for your pet and discard any damaged or defective items to keep your pet safe and healthy.