Providing ultra soothing relief with a powerful combination of naturally derived ingredients TropiClean OxyMed Medicated Oatmeal Treatment harnesses the power of natural ingredients, with a unique formulation that penetrates deep into the pores to promote healing and restore moisture.
An advanced, carefully developed treatment for dogs and cats TropiClean OxyMed Medicated Oatmeal Treatment helps to heal common skin conditions, including Seborrhea, Scaling, Flaking, Eczema, Hot Spots , Flea Bite Dermatitis, Dandruff and Yeast Dermititis. A soap free, paraben free and dye free treatment it is ideal for all skin types including those pets with allergies and sensitive skin, and contains a powerful combination of alpha hydroxy, beta hydroxy, Omega 3 and Omega 6 fatty acids that helps to penetrate deep into the pores, exfoliating the skin to help restore moisture and promote healing.
Containing a nourishing blend of key vitamins, chamomile and aloe TropiClean OxyMed Medicated Oatmeal Treatment combines carefully select, naturally derived ingredients, conditioning the skin and coat to provide ultra-soothing relief. It also leaves your pet smelling as amazing as they will feel! For best results bathe your pet with OxyMed Anti Itch Medicated Shampoo prior to treatment.
- An advanced, ultra-soothing treatment to help heal common skin conditions
- Ideal for treating skin conditions including flaking, eczema, dermatitis, dandruff, hot spots and more
- Suitable for cats and dogs of all breeds
- Contains a powerful combination of naturally derived ingredients
- With alpha hydroxy, beta hydroxy and Omega 3 and 6 fatty acids
- Penetrates deep into the pores, exfoliating the skin and restoring moisture
- Promotes natural healing, with a nourishing blend of vitamins, chamomile and aloe
- Provides instant ultra-soothing relief and conditions the skin and coat
- Leaves your pet smelling beautiful, while stopping itching fast
- Soap free, paraben free and dye free
Directions for Use: For best results bathe your pet with OxyMed Anti Itch Medicated Shampoo prior to treatment. Wet the pet’s coat, then apply a generous amount of OxyMed Medicated Oatmeal Treatment to the entire pet. Massage deep into the coat. Leave in for 3+ minutes then rinse well and dry. Repeat as necessary.
Ingredients: Purified Water, Conditioner Blend, Colloidal Oatmeal, Propylene Glycol, Beta Hydroxy, Alpha Hydroxy, Hydrolysed Wheat Protein, Vitamin E, Vitamin B5, Omega 3, Omega 6, Vitamin A, Aloe, Chamomile, Fragrance, Preservative.
Safety Note: Always take care when grooming your pet, ensuring gentle application. Grooming your pet is essential for many reasons including promoting good skin and coat health and offering vital interaction between pet and owner. Always read packaging and instructions for use before using this product.
To find out more about TropiClean and their range of products click here!