A natural formulation designed to aid the prevention of yellow spots developing on your lawn, VetIQ Green Um Lawn Burn Solution Tablets are suitable for all dogs breeds and sizes, with a formula that has been used and trusted by pet owners for over 15 years.
Specially formulated to control nitrogen waste products in your dog’s urine, the cause of unsightly yellow spots on lawns from dogs, VetIQ Green Um Lawn Burn Solution Tablets contain active ingredients and the natural plant extract, Yucca Schidigera, helping to prevent lawn burn by binding the nitrogen. This helps to prevent your dog’s urine burning your lawn. A highly effective dietary supplement designed for daily administration, they also contain essential B vitamins and amino acids that aid your dog’s health while giving you a happy, healthy lawn.
Available in three tub sizes and suitable for feeding to dogs of any age, breed or size, VetIQ Green Um Lawn Burn Solution Tablets are easy to administer, ideal for feeding whole or fed crushed into food/paste to increase palatability. Designed for daily administration for long lasting performance this advanced dietary supplement performs best when fed in conjunction with a protein-controlled diet.
- A highly effective dietary supplement, designed to prevent the appearance of unsightly yellow spots on your lawn
- Suitable for dogs of all sizes, ages and breeds
- With active ingredients that control nitrogen waste products in your dog’s urine
- With the natural plant extract, Yucca Schidigera, helping to bind nitrogen in your dog’s urine
- With essential B vitamisn and Amino Acids, supporting your dog’s health and happiness
- Used and trusted formula, for over 15 years!
- Designed for daily administration, with or without food
- In a handy resealable tub to retain freshness and quality
- Available in three tub sizes: 100 Tablets, 175 Tablets, 350 Tablets
Directions for Use: Feed with or without food daily, as per the feeding guideline below.
Safety Note:Always read safety instructions, leaflets and packaging before use. Ensure fresh drinking water is available at all times. Should you have any concerns regarding your pet’s health, please consult a veterinary surgeon immediately. While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, products may be reformulated so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change, which we cannot be held responsible for. You should always read the product label prior to use.
To find out more about Mark + Chappell and their range of products click here!