Part of the specially developed range of functional treats for cats, VetIQ Healthy Bites Urinary Care Treats have been carefully formulated by animal nutritionists to promote feline wellbeing, while providing daily support for a healthy immune and urinary tract system.
A delicious, duo-textured snack cats love to get stuck into, VetIQ Healthy Bites Urinary Care Treats comprise of a crispy cereal outer shell and health-enhancing, cream filled centre. Irresistibly tasty, containing real cheese and catnip for increased palatability, they contain only the finest quality, carefully select ingredients chosen for their nutritional benefits to your cats health. These include:
- Dried Cranberry, to support a healthy urinary tract and help prevent UTIs (Urinbary Tract Infections)
- Inulin, a beneficial source of prebiotic fibre to aid healthy digestion and gut health, supporting nutritient absorption
- Yucca Schidigera, helping to reduce waste odours
- Taurine, critical for your cat’s overall health, including vision, digestion, heart muscle function, immune health and more
- Methionine, helping to reduce odour from urine
- L-Carnitine, an important nutrient that acts as a transport for fatty acids, as well as being essential for cellular production of energy
- Vitamin E, an essential vitamin to support overall health and wellbeing including a healthy immune system, skin and coat condition, eyesight, muscular function, fertility and more
- Vitamin A, essential for a cat’s night vision, as well as healthy skin and immune system support
- Vitamin D3, an essential vitamin for cats as they can’t produce this in response to sunlight exposure, and so require this supplemented with food.
- Vitamin C, a powerful antioxidant that supports a strong, healthy immune system
- Omega 3 and 6 Fatty Acids, an important factor for your pet’s overall health delivering valuable sources of EPA and DHA. They help to alleviate skin and coat conditions, improve haircoat, reduce inflammation, improve immunity and more
Designed to provide convenient daily health support for your cat or kitten, helping to maintain or improve overall health and support a healthy, strong immune and urinary tract system, VetIQ Healthy Bites Urinary Care Treats are suitable for all cats and kittens over 12 weeks of age. They effectively provide a beneficial dose of amino acids, vitamins, antioxidants, essential fatty acids and plant extracts to help support a healthy urinary tract and immune system, as well as boosting skin and coat condition helping to keep your cat looking and feeling their best every day. Approved by vets, and completely free from artificial colours, flavours and preservatives, they’re a great addition to a healthy and balanced diet, suitable even for sterilised cats, and help to keep your cat in the best possible condition throughout their adventurous life.
- A delicious and nutritious functional snack for all cats and kittens over 12 weeks
- Designed to support a healthy immune system and urinary tract system
- Promotes a healthy immune system
- With carefully select ingredients, including cranberry, yucca and anti-oxidant rich vitamins to support a strong immune system and healthy urinary tract
- With a crunchy, cereal outer shell offering an abrasive texture that scrapes away loose plaque and tartar with every bite
- With REAL cheese and catnip for improved palatability
- With key vitamins to support good overall health, helping to keep your cat in tip top condition
- An irresistible duo-textured snack featuring an immunity boosting, health-enhancing cream filled centre
- Only 2 calories per treat, a great addition to a healthy and balanced diet
- Resealable pack to retain freshness, flavour and quality
Directions for Use: Feed daily accordingly to guideline below.
Composition: Ingredients: Poultry Meal, Rye Flour, Canola Oil, Maize, Flavouring, Milk Derivatives, Dried Cranberry, Sodium Chloride, Catnip, Inulin, Yucca Schidigera. Additives per kg: Flavouring. Natural Antioxidant. Natural Colourant. Nutritional Additives: DL-Methionine 6795mg, L-Carnitine 1750mg, Taurine 930mg, Vitamin C 750mg, Vitamin E 79mg, Vitamin A 1400iu, Vitamin D3 210iu. Sensory Additives: Rosemary Extract. Analytical Constituents: Crude Protein 24.6%, Crude Fibre 1.9%, Crude Oils and Fats 26.7%, Crude Ash 7.1%, Moisture Content 8.9%, Calcium 1.1%, Phosphorus 0.8%.
Safety Note: It is the responsibility of the pet owner to assess suitability or any treat or toy. Always supervise your pet with treats. Always read safety instructions on the packaging before use. Ensure fresh, clean water is available at all times. This pack may include a deodoriser sachet which must be discarded and not fed to your cat. While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, products may be reformulated so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label prior to use.
To find out more about Mark + Chappell and their range of products click here!