A natural dietary supplement that has been carefully developed to help calm and relax your pet naturally, VetIQ Serene Um Drops are suitable for all dogs and cats up to 10kg, with a vet-recommended formula that helps to combat tension and stress in pets, without having a sedative effect.
An ideal liquid supplement for dogs and cats that tend to suffer from anxiety, stress, fear or hyperactivity in different situations, VetIQ Serene Um Drops are a natural calming solution containing a specially formulated blend of essential amino acids, vitamins and minerals. The first step towards a more contented pet, it works by controlling the underlying emotional state to calm your pet, so that behaviour learned from a stressful situation, such as hyperactivity, barking, destructing chewing and more, can be corrected through retraining. In essence, Serene Um helps in the management of the cause of anxiety. This is all down to a key active ingredient, L-Tryptophan, which is a naturally occurring amino acid found in many plants and foods. When the body absorbs this amino acid, it helps the animal to maintain a healthy level of serotonin, which is respionsible for the feelings of happiness, relaxation and wellbeing. Serotonin can aid some cognitive functions, including memory and learning, so with regular use it can help your pet to relearn coping with many stressful situations and noise phobias.
Easy to administer in handy liquid form, VetIQ Serene Um Drops support calm behaviour, naturally relaxing without sedating while helping to reduce anxiety too. Great for use alongside reward-based training to improve behaviours and mental health in potentially stressful situations it can be used when your pet is home alone, due a visit to the vets or kennels, when you’re moving house and your pet is in a new environment, during loud events such as fireworks, bonfire night, new years eve, when travelling and more, and can also help to improve concentration in training, working side by side to combat potential tension and stress in your pet. Simply pour the recommended dose over your pet’s food at the beginning of feeding time, or alternative administer into water or milk and feed directly into the mouth.
- A vet-recommended natural dietary supplement to combat stress and tension in pets
- Suitable for all dogs and cats 0-10kg
- An easy to administer, liquid supplement that supports calm behaviour
- With L-Tryyptophan, a naturally occurring plant-based amino acid that helps your pet to maintain a healthy level of serotonin, responsible for feelings of happiness, relaxation and wellbeing
- Helps to reduce anxiety, controlling the underlying emotional state to calm your pet
- Helps to combat tension and stress in pets, without having a sedative effect
- Great for use alongside reward-based training, to retrain and correct behaviour learned from a stressful situation
- Totally natural formulation, harmless to your pet with no addictive or sedatory properties
- Suitable for feeding long term, as it can take months to overcome/retrain
- Can be used daily, or as and when required, naturally relaxing your pet
- Contains a specially formulated blend of essential amino acids, vitamins and minerals
- Helps to improve concentration which may aid training/retraining
- Can be poured over food or administered with water or milk directly into the mouth
Directions for Use: Feed daily based on your pet’s overall weight, as per the feeding guideline below. It may take 6-8 hours for the active ingredients in Serene Um to be absorbed into the bloodstream, to deliver a calming effect on your pet. To maximise the benefits and for targeted behaviour modification and stressful events, it may be necessary to use 24-36 hours in advance. Continue to give your pet non-sedating Serene Um drops every day if your pet is stressed or nervous often. To view the complete Product Guide for the Serene Um range click here.
Cats: Up to 2.5kg – 1/2tsp twice a day. 2.5-5kg – 1tsp twice a day
Dogs: Up to 5kg – 1tsp three times per day. 5-10kg
Composition: Ingredients: Purified Water, Calcium CHloride, Polysorbate, Nicotinamide, Sodium Carboxymethyl Cellulose, Artificial Tuna Flavouring, Glycerin. Additives per kg: Emulsifier, Preservatives, Flavours. Nutritional Additives: Trace Elements: Calcium 3800mg, Zinc 27mg, Selenium 0.06mg. Vitamins: Nicotinamide 5200mg, Vitamin B6 2800mg, Vitamin D 200,000iu, Vitamin E 100mg. Amino Acids: L-Tryptophan 3000mg, Taurine 3000mg. Analytical Constituents: Crude Protein 0.16%, Crude Oils and Fats 0.26%, Crude Fibre 0.22%, Ash 0.93%, Moisture 95.31%.
Safety Note: Always read safety instructions, leaflets and packaging before use. Ensure fresh drinking water is available at all times. Should you have any concerns regarding your pet’s health, please consult a veterinary surgeon immediately. While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, products may be reformulated so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label prior to use.
To find out more about Mark + Chappell and their range of products click here!