Made from the finest materials and handmade in the UK by Wagytail the Wagytail Gingerbread Bandana boasts style and quality, instantly ensuring your dog is the star of the show this Christmas.
A fun, festive design featuring gingerbread men and stars on vibrant red fabric the Wagytail Gingerbread Bandana will fit ANY dog no matter how big or small. Easy to apply they simply tie up around the neck, providing a convenient style for you to put on and take off your dog. A great addition to this years festivities it keeps your pet looking chic and stylish this season, featuring high quality stitching and the finest patterned fabrics possible.
Suitable for all breeds and ages the Wagytail Gingerbread Bandana is the perfect gift or stocking filler for fashion conscious pets and owners, great for adding to the fun of Christmas getting your dog dressed up just like we do! Easy to fit the tie up style doesn’t require a collar, allowing for a smarter, more versatile look and suitable for a range of canine breeds with each size.
- Handmade doggy bandana with a fun, festive design
- A great addition to this year’s family festivities, keeping your dog looking the star of the show through Christmas
- Adds even more fun to the festive season
- Perfect for fashion conscious pets and owners
- With a charming gingerbread and star patterned red fabric
- Made with the finest materials for long-lasting, durable use and a comfortable design
- Tie up style – no collar required, simply ties up around the neck
- Machine washable to maintain quality and vibrancy
- Suitable for dogs of all sizes
- The perfect finishing touch for Christmas this year!
- Size SMALL approximately 18″ W x 8.5″ L
Always read safety instructions, leaflets and/or packaging before use. While every care is taken to ensure product images, nutritional information and stated features are correct, these may vary slightly depending on manufacturer changes. Should you have any concerns regarding use or effectiveness of this product, please contact the manufacturer directly. Always ensure access to clean, fresh water for your pet and discard any damaged or defective items to keep your pet safe and healthy.