Delicious, all natural chews for dogs YAKERS are long-lasting treats dogs love, made with only 100% natural ingredients and nothing nasty added, still created using traditional Himalayan processes.
A tasty, longer-lasting, intensely chewy treat for all breeds YAKERS are made with a unique combination of Yak and Cows Milk, with a little salt and lime juice added to naturally coagulate (harden) the blend. Starting with the milk itself, sourced from Yak farms, local dairies and individual herders in the Himalayas, this delicious Yaks milk chew is still handcrafted the traditional Himalayan way, removing the cream from the milk before blending with a very small amount of lime juice and salt to harden it into solids. The coagulated solids are then compressed in muslin cloth until most of the moisture has been removed, with the formed blocks then being rested, cut, and smoke dried for 28 days to ensure an intense flavour.
Low in fat, created by removing the cream from the milk, and rich in protein and calcium from using real fresh milk, YAKERS provide an abundance of health benefits for dogs, supporting good canine health and condition with an all-natural formula. Available in various sizes to ensure a treat for every breed, these irresistible natural treats deliver a hard texture that your dog has to work at to soften before he can be rewarded with small, tasty pieces to chew off. That means you get to keep your dog happily entertained, for a lot, lot longer! Delivering beneficial nutrition with every bite they’re an ideal longer lasting chew for dogs that love to chew, and chew, and chew some more!
An intensely chewy treat that offers an irresistible texture and unique flavour dogs love, YAKERS can be extremely long-lasting, with a vegetarian formula that only contains milk, lime juice and salt. Designed to support your dog’s health and condition they are not only totally chompable, rich in natural goodness and nutrition, but also contain ZERO preservatives, colours, flavours, added sugars and unnecessary fillers, delivering a gluten and grain free healthy treat all dogs can enjoy. They also promote your dog’s dental health, helping to fight plaque and tartar with every bite thanks to their extra-durable, very hard form, that scrapes away loose plaque and tartar from the tooth surface while strengthening the jaw. Suitable for all dogs over 4 months of age, they’re the ideal solution for dogs that love to chew, helping to enforce positive chewing habits and fulfil their natural instincts to chew while delivering key nutrients to keep them happy and healthy every day.
- A delicious, all natural, long-lasting chew for dogs
- Made using traditional Himalayan methods, combining cream-extracted milk with a little lime juice and salt to harden the chew
- Smoke dried for 28 days for a unique taste dogs love
- Rich in beneficial nutrition, including protein and calcium to support good health
- Great for dental health, with an intensely chewy texture that helps to fight plaque and tartar
- Enforces positive chewing habits, providing an ideal outlet for your dog to exhibit their natural chewing instincts
- Vegetarian, gluten and grain free, and with ZERO fillers, preservatives, colours or flavours
- Made with 99.9% Yak and Cows Milk, with a little lime juice and salt
- Low in fat, great for incorporating into your dog’s daily nutrition and diet
- Handcrafted in the Himalayas, for an irresistible chew and guaranteed quality
- With a hard texture that encourages your dog to chew and work for their treat, providing a stimulating chewing activity that keeps them entertained and occupied
- Provides essential enrichment and stimulation, contributing to your dog’s overall health and wellbeing
- Extremely long lasting for some dogs, with a hard texture that your dog needs to soften and work at before they’re rewarded
- Completely edible – Pop the small end pieces remaining in the microwave for 30-60 seconds to puff them up… just like Pork Scratchings!
- Totally chompable, with an all-natural formulation suitable for all dogs over 4 months of age
- Available in three sizes:
- Small – Recommended for miniature and small breed dogs
- Medium – Recommended for medium breed dogs
- Extra Large – Recommended for large and giant breeds
Feeding Guide: Please supervise your pet when feeding YAKERS, and always ensure fresh drinking water is available. Once your dog has enjoyed the YAKERs, take the remaining small end piece and place it in the microwave on high for 3o to 60 seconds until it puffs up. Allow to cool, then give it back to your dog to finish the treat. YAKERS are suitable for all dogs over 4 months of age.
Composition: Yak and Cow Milk 99.9%, Lime Juice, Salt. Analytical Constituents: Crude Protein 59.2%, Oils and Fats 5.2%, Crude Fibre 5.9%, Moisture 10%.
NB: A small amount of lime juice and salt is added to the recipe to harden the milk before it is compressed into blocks. Due to these being a natural product that is smoke dried for a number of days, colours may vary slightly from one chew to another.
About Our Brands
Head over to our About the Brands page to find out more and view other products in our range!
Always read safety instructions, leaflets and/or packaging before use. While every care is taken to ensure product images, nutritional information and stated features are correct, these may vary slightly depending on manufacturer changes. Should you have any concerns regarding use or effectiveness of this product, please contact the manufacturer directly. Always ensure access to clean, fresh water for your pet and discard any damaged or defective items to keep your pet safe and healthy.
We aim to process all orders within a 1 to 3 working day dispatch time. For those items showing an “extended dispatch”, please allow additional dispatch days as per the product information. You can find out more about our delivery services here.
Please view our Returns and Refunds page for further information. Clearance and Last Chance Items are non-refundable. Clearance, Special Order and Last Chance items are non refundable.