An effective easy to feed digestive support for dogs, YuDIGEST actively supports your dog’s digestive system, helping to keep stools firm and reduce excess wind.
Designed for dogs, and cats, with sensitive digestion, YuDIGEST is a convenient probiotic formula, specially formulated for animals. It features a unique complex of prebiotics and probiotic bacteria, specifically developed to actively support pet digestive health, helping to keep them in tip top shape. It works by keeping stools firm, reducing wind, and increasing good bacteria in the gut.
A tasty tablet designed for daily administration, YuDIGEST can either be fed with their meal, or like a treat during the day. Even fussy eaters take it well, though you can also grind it up and add to food to disguise it during feeding. It contains Prebiotic MOS, FOS and Beta Glucans, working together to maintain a healthy natural balance in their digestive system, as well as Probiotic E. faecium, working daily to maintain your pet’s natural population of healthy bacteria.
- A convenient one-a-day probiotic and prebiotic supplement for dogs
- Can also be fed to cats (see feeding guide)
- Contains a unique complex of probiotioc bacteria and prebiotic FOS, MOS and Beta Glucans for effective results
- Specifically developed to actively support pet digestive health
- Works by keeping stools firm, reducing wind and increasing good bacteria in the gut
- Suitable for all breeds
- Can be fed whole, crushed or disguised in food
- Highly palatable and enjoyed even by fussy eaters
- 120 or 300 tablets
Feed daily alone, ground up or fed with food. Weigh your pet and feed accordingly as per the instructions below.
- Small Dogs/Cats <10kg: 1 tablet per day
- Medium Dogs 10-25kg: 2 tablets per day
- Large Dogs 26-40kg: 3 Tablets per day
- XL Dogs 40kg+: 4 Tablets per day
Composition: Beta Glucans, Enterococcus Faecium E1707, Fructo-oligosacchrides, Mannan-oligosacchrides
Safety Notice: Always read safety instructions, leaflets and/or packaging before use. Should have any concerns regarding the use of this product, or your pet’s health, please consult a veterinary surgeon immediately. While every care is taken to ensure product information is correct, products may be reformulated or packaged in alternative packaging, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change, as well as physical packaging of the product compared to the image shown. You should always check and read the product label prior to use.
Head over to our About the Brands page to find out more and view other products in our Lintbells range!