Designed to provide gentle, natural and effective results for dogs with upset stomachs or digestive discomfort, YuDIGEST Plus for Dogs provides fast support when your dog needs it most.
Featuring the YuDIGEST BioActiv Blend of 3 different scientifically proven prebiotics and 1 billion probiotic bacteria per sachet, YuDIGEST Plus supports “good” bacteria, and blocks “bad” bacteria to ensure a healthy digestive balance. It binds bacteria and toxins so they safely pass through your dog’s digestive system, and supports the intestinal barrier by providing Threonine, an essential amino acid that helps the cells in the intestine the produce the productive gut lining. An easy-feed supplement for your dog, it encourages healthy digestion for all breeds and provides a natural source of fibre with every dose from linseed meal, rich in minerals and antioxidant to support healthy digestion. Each box contains 6x5g sprinkle sachets.
- An effective, easy feed formula to help support healthy digestion
- Encourags healthy digestion, with added linseed meal for a natural source of fibre
- Supports the intestinal barrier helping the cells in the intestine to provude the protective gut lining
- Featuring the unique BioActive blend of 3 different scientifically proven prebiotics, as well as 1 billion probiotic bacteria
- Supports good bacteria, blocking bad bacteria in the process
- Binds bacteria and toxins, helping them safely pass through your dog’s digestive system
- Provides fast support when your dog needs it most
- Gentle, natural and effective
- 6 x 5g sachets in every box
Sprinkle the following amounts daily over your dog’s food for as long as considered necessary or advised by your veterinary surgeon.
- Small Breeds up to 6kg: 1/2 Sachet
- Medium Breeds 6-15kg: 1 Sachet
- Large Breeds 16-35kg: 2 Sachets
- XL BreedsOver 35kg: 3 Sachets
Top Tip: Try mixing YuDIGEST Plus with 10-15ml of warm tap water to form a paste, then feed directly to your pet. Once this has been mixed with water, feed immediately.
Composition: Beta Glucans, Enterococcus Faecium E1707, Fructo-oligosacchrides, Mannan-oligosacchrides, Montmorillonite, Linseed Meal, Threonine.
Safety Notice: Always read safety instructions, leaflets and/or packaging before use. Should have any concerns regarding the use of this product, or your pet’s health, please consult a veterinary surgeon immediately. While every care is taken to ensure product information is correct, products may be reformulated or packaged in alternative packaging, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change, as well as physical packaging of the product compared to the image shown. You should always check and read the product label prior to use.
Head over to our About the Brands page to find out more and view other products in our Lintbells range!