A highly palatable, easy-to-use liquid vitamin supplement Beaphar MultiVit for Birds has been tailored to meet the nutritional needs of various aviary and cage bird species, as well as pigeons and small poultry.
Designed to help aid and maintain your bird’s vitality and keep them in peak condition all year round, Beaphar MultiVit is suitable for all cage and aviary birds, including canaries, tropical birds, finches, parakeets, parrots, pigeons and other small poultry. Containing 12 essential vitamins, including Vitamin A and key B vitamins, it supports moulting and condition, and has the added benefit of promoting a rapid and complete moult. It also encourages a beautiful singing performance from songbirds. Easy to use, simply mix into your bird’s food daily using the recommended dosage guide below.
- An easy to use liquid vitamin supplement
- Suitable for all cage and aviary birds, pigeons and small poultry
- Contains 12 vitamins, including essential Vitamin A and a range of key B vitamins
- Helps to support and maintain peak condition and vitality
- Supports moulting and condition
- Promotes a rapid and complete moult
- Aids the beautiful singing performance of songbirds
- Designed for use all year round, for daily administration
- Simply adds to food, helping to prevent vitamin deficiencies
Directions for Use: Beaphar MultiVit can be mixed into any type of bird’s food. Using the table below, add the recommended amount of Beaphar MultiVit your bird’s food each day.
Canaries, Tropical Birds, Finches and Other Birds of this size: 1-2 drops
Parakeets: 3 drops
Large Parakeets & Parrots: 5 drops
Pigeons and Other Small Poultry: 7 drops
For use in eggfood, use the following table as a guide:
Homemade Eggfood: 80 drops per 100g per day
Commercial/Formulated Eggfood: 20 drops per 100g per day.
Active Ingredients: Vitamin A, B, C, D, E & K
Always read safety instructions, leaflets and/or packaging before use. While every care is taken to ensure product images, nutritional information and stated features are correct, these may vary slightly depending on manufacturer changes. Should you have any concerns regarding use or effectiveness of this product, please contact the manufacturer directly. Always ensure access to clean, fresh water for your pet and discard any damaged or defective items to keep your pet safe and healthy.
There are no reviews yet.