High fibre and cavvy-licious!
Our tasty range of food & treats for guinea pigs help to keep your pet happy and healthy. We’ve got all your favourite brands and products, ideal for any budget and designed to be fed as part of a healthy and balanced cavvy diet.
1) High Quality Hay – Your guinea pig needs a healthy source of long fibre every day.
2) Balanced Guinea Pig Food – A tasty, prepared guinea pig food should be fed daily, providing all the vital vitamins and minerals needed to form a healthy diet.
3) Cavvy-Approved Veggies – A handful of guinea-pig-safe fresh, leafy greens, vegetables or herbs should be fed daily, adding variety to your pet’s diet. These include peppers, baby corn, green beans, savoy cabbage, spring greens and more!
4) Fresh, Clean Water – Always make sure water is freely available for your pet, using a bottle, bowl or similar.
5) Optional Treats – Treats are a healthy addition to your pet’s diet when fed in moderation. They’re perfect for building a stronger bond with your pet too.
At a Glance
Delicious, crunchy treats for rodents and small pets, Vitakraft Apple Rollinis are packed with real fruit and wholesome cereals, and contain no added sugar. Tasty, […]
Featuring a tasty blend of 14 natural forage ingredients, Rosewood NATURALS Autumn Harvest provides a delicious guilt-free snack your pet can enjoy at any time. […]
Delicious, bite-sized treats for small pets, our VETIQ Tropical Nibblots are the perfect snack to encourage foraging and activity while delivering a tasty snack they’ll […]
Delicious, crunchy, nibbly treats for your small pet, Wild Harvest Nature’s Nibbles Treat Sticks are made with real honey or carrot and wholesome grains, providing […]
A premium, daily, grain-free diet for guinea pigs of all ages, Selective Naturals Grain Free Guinea Pig Food respects the natural diet of your small […]
Guinea Pig Food
Our delicious range of balanced and tasty guinea pig food recipes contributes to a complete diet for your pet, supporting good health and condition.
Alongside high-quality feeding hay, our selection of quality guinea pig foods all provide balanced nutrition, rich in all the vital vitamins and minerals your pet needs every day. Following the recipe feeding guide, they are designed to be fed daily with fresh, leafy greens, vegetables and herbs, as well as unlimited hay and fresh water.
Guinea Pig Treats
With something for every guinea pig, our tasty range of treats features everything from tasty, natural forage and functional snacks to handy cage sticks and bite-sized nibble treats.
Treating in moderation is a healthy addition to a balanced, healthy diet. Treats can be great for adding new smells, tastes and shapes to your pet’s home environment, as well as encouraging a stronger bond between you and them through hand-feeding.
Feed according to product guidelines, alongside an unlimited supply of high-quality hay, balanced food, fresh water and tasty, fresh leafy green vegetables for a complete and healthy diet.