Tasty, wholesome snacks for small pets, Selective Naturals Garden Sticks are gently baked and made fresh in the Supreme bakery in the heart of Suffolk, UK.
Rich in natural ingredients including delicious garden peas and mint, Selective Naturals Garden Sticks are great for hand feeding to build a special, stronger bond. They offer a quality source of long fibre supporting dental and digestive wellbeing, and are naturally rich in other beneficial nutrients including key vitamins and essential omega fats for healthy skin and a glossy coat. They are suitable for rabbits, guinea pigs, chinchillas and degus, and are truly tasty with no added sugars or artificial colours.
- Delicious snacks for with peas and mint
- High in fibre from real timothy and alfalfa hay
- With locust beans for essential protein
- With linseeds, promoting healthy skin and coat condition
- With 25% fibre supporting digestive and dental wellbeing
- Perfectly sized for small pets
- Ideal for rabbits, guinea pigs, chinchillas and degus
- Perfect for hand feeding, interaction and bonding
- Recommended by veterinarians
- Made in the Supreme bakery, in the heart of Suffolk UK
- Recyclable packaging
Feeding Guide: Feed as a tasty treat to complement your pet’s regular diet. Allow 1 – 2 treats per day, depending on the size and condition of your pet. Fresh hay and water should always be available.
Composition: Ground timothy hay, ground alfalfa hay, oat flour, ground dried locust beans, ground peas (10%), linseeds, soya oil, dried peppermint leaves (0.5%), peppermint oil (0.2%).
Analytical Constituents: Crude Protein 8% (min), Crude Fat 2.5% (min), Crude Fibre 25.5% (max), Moisture 11% (max).
Always read safety instructions, leaflets and/or packaging before use. While every care is taken to ensure product images, nutritional information and stated features are correct, these may vary slightly depending on manufacturer changes. Should you have any concerns regarding use or effectiveness of this product, please contact the manufacturer directly. Always ensure access to clean, fresh water for your pet and discard any damaged or defective items to keep your pet safe and healthy.