A beautifully handcrafted accessory, the ANCOL Classic Leather Lead boasts style and quality, with a simple, unfussy design that is perfect for walking your dog, attaching to any harness or collar.
Designed with practicality, comfort, durability and style in mind, the ANCOL Classic Leather Lead is the ideal everyday walking lead for your dog, suitable for all breeds and available in three sizes. Made with the finest quality European bridle leather, with matching collars also available, they’re produced by Ancol’s skilled workforce right here in the UK. Supple and strong, it features a high quality, strong silver D ring for easy connection to any collar or harness, and features industrial nylon bonded thread stitching down both sides providing additional strength and durability. It’s suitable for all weathers thanks to it’s water-repelling finish, and is a great option for all dogs.
- A beautifully handcrafted, UK made classic leather dog lead
- Made with European bridle leather, offering suppleness and strength
- With a water-repelling finish making it suitable for all weathers
- Reliable, strong, sturdy and durable, great for any outdoor adventure
- Sewn with industrial nylon bonded thread, for added strength and durability
- Extremely comfortable to hold, with a long lasting design
- Delivers instant style, with a simple design loved by owners all over the UK
- With silver trigger hook for easy connection to your dog’s collar or harness
- Suitable for dogs of all sizes, ages and breeds (see max weights below)
- Available in three sizes:
- Small – 1m L x 12mm W (max weight 20kg)
- Medium – 1m L x 19mm W (max weight 50kg)
- Large – 1m L x 25mm W (max weight 50kg)
Please note: As this product is made with natural leather, it is a natural, porous product. If the leather becomes wet, some colour run of the natural dye may happen. Leather leads oughtt not to be saturated with water. If the lead become saturated, allow it to air-dry naturally and do not use heat to speed up the drying process. To keep the item in tip-top shape, Ancol recommend treating with a leather conditioner annually.
Always read safety instructions, leaflets and/or packaging before use. While every care is taken to ensure product images, nutritional information and stated features are correct, these may vary slightly depending on manufacturer changes. Should you have any concerns regarding use or effectiveness of this product, please contact the manufacturer directly. Always ensure access to clean, fresh water for your pet and discard any damaged or defective items to keep your pet safe and healthy.