A beautifully handcrafted leather collar made with the finest quality European bridle leather, our ANCOL Classic Leather Stud Collar is perfect for all breeds.
A clean, unfussy design that boasts simple style and quality, the ANCOL Classic Leather Stud Collar is produced right here in the UK by ANCOL’s skilled workforce. Ensuring strength and durability, each collar is handcrafted using the finest European bridle leather, with matching Classic leather leads also available.
A superbly tailored walking and fashion accessory, the ANCOL Classic Leather Stud Collar is perfect for all adventures, with a water-resistant design that meets your every need. A beautiful accessory designed with style and practicality in mind, it is reliable, highly durable and sturdy, featuring industrial nylon bonded thread stitching on both sides and stunning nickel plated studs for a perfect punctuated finish. Suitable for all weathers it’s a firm favourite with UK dog owners ensuring with a non-toxic, comfortable and safe design with a convenient water repellent finish. It also features beautiful silver accessories including D ring and buckle, allowing for quick, easy and reliable fitting and lead attachment.
- A beautiful, handcrafted leather stud collar
- Made in the UK by Ancol’s skilled workforce
- Made with European bridle leather, an ideal material for collars as it ensures lasting strength
- With nickel plated studs for a perfect punctuated finish
- Weather resistant, with a water repelling finish
- Extremely comfortable to wear, and soft to the touch
- Simple yet stylish, ensuring a practical, everyday collar you can trust
- Delivers instant style to any dog, while guaranteeing comfort when worn
- Easy to adjust, with an adjustable silver metal buckle ensuring correct fit
- With silver D ring for easy connection of your dog’s lead
- Reliable, highly durable and sturdy, ensuring long-lasting use
- Imprinted with the Heritage logo as a sign of quality and style
- Size 6 55cm – Fits neck sizes 45-54cm
Note: All pets are unique in size and shape so please measure your pet before purchasing to ensure the correct size. Measurements will provide the exact sizing required for YOUR pet. As this product is made with natural leather, it is a natural, porous product. If the leather becomes wet, some colour run of the natural dye may happen. Leather collars ought not to be saturated with water. If the lead become saturated, allow it to air-dry naturally and do not use heat to speed up the drying process. To keep the item in tip-top shape, Ancol recommend treating with a leather conditioner annually.
Always read safety instructions, leaflets and/or packaging before use. While every care is taken to ensure product images, nutritional information and stated features are correct, these may vary slightly depending on manufacturer changes. Should you have any concerns regarding use or effectiveness of this product, please contact the manufacturer directly. Always ensure access to clean, fresh water for your pet and discard any damaged or defective items to keep your pet safe and healthy.
There are no reviews yet.